Jesse Jackson vs. My Ex-Girlfriend

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by M249, Jul 31, 2007.

1. M249

M249 New Member

I gave my ex-girlfriend, a flight attendant, a ride to the airport this morning. As I'm driving on to work, she calls me and says:

"You're never going to guess who's standing in line in front of me?"

I'm sure I said something smartassed, but I forget...

"Jesse Jackson." she replied.

SIDEBAR: It's the second time she's ran into him. The first time she ran into him, it was after his arrest for criminal trespass at Chuck's Gun Shop in Riverdale, IL.

Anywho... It's early. I'm cranky, and antis drive me up the wall, so I say, "Hey, if you talk to him, ask him why he's harassing law-abiding gun store owners."

She responds with her usual, "Bye, M249," and hangs up. I'll bet money she rolled her eyes when she said goodbye, too. Less than five minutes later, she calls back.

"So, I asked him, and you're not going to believe this..."

Ok, at this point, I'm sure she said something, but I was too busy telling her that she rocked and trying not to have an accident on I85N from laughing...

"You know what his response was? 'You're a very beautiful lady, and that's such a deep question for so early in the morning.'" She was dumbstruck, "I ask him this question, he totally ignores it, starts telling me how pretty I am, and then asks if he can buy me coffee!? What the hell?"

My ex-girlfriend kicks ass.

Oh... He's on her flight. This could be fun!

2. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

Jesse is a playa. :)

3. M249

M249 New Member

Jesse is a beach? :shock:

He sure wants to be... he hit on her mom a few years ago at a wedding.
    :roll:

4. Sharky

Sharky New Member

playa playa, and he can use the "i got arrested and am a bad boy angle :wink:

NOT NOT

Pathetic excuse of a man and waste of air!

5. pro2am

pro2am New Member

ugh...if I met him I'd have to take a shower afterward just to feel clean again.

6. Brian618

Brian618 New Member

Something like this
    [​IMG]

7. AeroShooter

AeroShooter New Member

Hey, hate the game, not the playa!

8. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

I met the Revs. Jesse and Al (both) at an Alpha Phi Alpha event a couple years ago.

I stayed away from politics in the discussion, as mine are somewhat different from the majority at said event, but they both seemed to be very nice, charismatic gentlemen.

Of course, this may be because they were trying to be nice to me as I was the only white guy in the entire place, but I dunno.

9. M249

M249 New Member

You're not an Alpha, are you? :popcorn:

10. Mastino177

Mastino177 Member

They probably took you as a 'sucka' or felt that you were a fellow liberal demorat.

11. Bulldawg182

Bulldawg182 Active Member

After hurricane Katrina, a bunch of local pilots here in Atlanta volunteered to use our own airplanes at our expense to fly medical help and supplies into Baton Rouge and to fly refugees back out to Atlanta. I flew several round trips and couldn't believe the devastation.

Anyway, after landing in Baton Rouge on my second leg, while standing at the hangar unloading my supplies and waiting for a refugee to fly to Atlanta, I noticed several media vans pulling up to the ramp as a large corporate jet taxied to the hangar. Out steps old Jessie who walks up to the mikes and cameras and proceeds to give an interview about how the government has abandoned the African Americans in New Orleans and how different it would be if this area were predominantly white.

After the interview, he goes back to his jet and it takes off to return to whatever rock he crawled out from under in the first place.

1. His jet carried two pilots and Jessie and his assistant........and NOTHING ELSE! It flew in empty without a bottle of water for the good citizens of New Orleans. It could have held enough supplies to feed, clothe and nurture 10 families.

2. It took off with two pilots and Jessie and his assistant.....and NOTHING ELSE! It could have transported 10-12 refugees who needed to be relocated.

3. This SOB has the balls to stand there and tout how whitie has abandoned African Americans while 20 WHITE pilots are unloaded supplies and on loading BLACK refugees for evacuation......ALL AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE.....while he's flying in empty and out empty to give a damned interview accusing us all of bigotry!!!!!

4. This PIECE OF SH*T can take his "Rainbow Coalition" and shove it up his you know what.

Ok, I feel better now! :roll:

12. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

I am unable to comment on my fraternal status (or lack thereof) at this time.

Secrecy rules on pledge lines and all that.

13. Dan4010

Dan4010 New Member

I have a very strong tendency to agree fully with Bulldawg..... I am actually surprized Jesse would even be flying on a commerical aircraft. But in either case I cannot stand the guy or anything he stands for

14. Bulldawg182

Bulldawg182 Active Member

It wasn't a "commercial" jet, it was his private "corporate" jet.

15. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

You should feel a little better :) I expect that kind of action out of him.

16. M249

M249 New Member

Jesse is an asshat of one of the upper orders of asshats. He doesn't actually care about anyone other than Jesse. But she said he's nice, and I'm sure he is, but that still doesn't change him being a tool.

:-k So you're on line?

17. Dan4010

Dan4010 New Member

Bulldawg, I meant the in the begining of this thread, where she met him on a commerical flight.

18. Macktee

Macktee New Member

If Jesse was flying commercial, you can bet it was first class!

He rarely flies commercial as he has a number of corporate jets at his disposal whenever he needs one. I'm ashamed to say Ford frequently provides him a plane whenever he needs a ride.

Several years ago, there was a problem at Kansas City Assembly. The (Jesse picked) minority general contractor has been paid in full in advance. The problem was he failed to pay his sub-contractors and they were threatening to stop work and sue Ford. Ford was in the process of kicking the thieving bastard off the job and going after him for the money. Then he called his buddy Jesse...

Bro Jesse demanded a Ford plane to fly him to KC, where he held a news conference defending the thief of a GC and blaming Ford for the problem. He put enough pressure on Ford the company paid the subs off and let the GC keep all the money he had been paid. Another GC was brought in to finish the job.

Thanks to Jesse, Ford ended up paying three times for that job. It was a big job too! The plant was being converted to produce the Contour/Mystique, so we're talking about many million $$$ that was stolen from my company!

I have so little respect for Jesse, I doubt I'd piss on him if he were on fire!

What a piece of :censored: !

I wouldn't wipe my :censored: with his face as I have more respect for my :censored: than that...