Jesse Jackson on the Parker Decision.

Discussion in 'National Laws, Bills and Politics' started by GAGunOwner, Mar 15, 2007.

1. GAGunOwner

GAGunOwner Active Member

2. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

I liked how he said a complete ban was "sensible gun control".

It's a shame that our rights are getting in the way of gun bans.
    Now if we can just get that 1st right eliminated, we wouldn't have to hear him talk anymore. :D

3. Dusty

Dusty New Member

So, how am I supposed to protect myself from the armed crankhead gangsters? After being attacked, if I survive, am I supposed to call the police and give them a description of the armed crankhead gangster? The problem only gets worse year after year.

I lived in Alexandria for nearly 3 years in a nice town home surrounded by rent controlled apartments. I sometimes worked in Suitland. My wife worked in Georgetown until after dark. The whole D.C. area is a madhouse.

I greatly prefer Augusta, but even here I have plenty of reasons to carry.

4. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Clinton did enough to smear himself.

How does it look to diplomats from other countries, when our capitol is one the crime filled cities in our country? We, as a country, take great pride in our rights and our freedoms. How does it look when the citizens of our capitol city have their freedom and rights taken away, yet criminals roam the the streets 24 hours a day?

It's about time that DC residents get a shot at taking their city back !!!

5. pro2am

pro2am New Member

1. Right wing judicial legislating from the bench, which is bad, however, if it's left wing that's okay.
    2. Let's use scare mongering language, "AAAAHHHH the marauding horde's will trample civil rights, gun control (which was originally enacted because of racial bigotry-BTW), worker's rights, and women's rights.

This stuff really really makes me sick. Although, anything this guy says makes me sick....really.

6. tj2000

tj2000 New Member

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squeal like a pig city boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thats all I got to say about that.
    :shattered: :shattered: :shattered: