Jeez, PAY ATTENTION to what's going on around you...

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by mzmtg, Feb 15, 2007.

1. mzmtg

mzmtg Active Member

2. slabertooch

slabertooch New Member

Not sure but it looks like the store clerk goes into the back, gets a gun and fires three shots outside. Any word on the suspects?

3. Piece of :censored: Too bad the clerk wasn't able to shove his gun up that guys :censored: and pop off a round or too. Son-of-a-bitch...

All the more reason to carry, always.

4. slabertooch

slabertooch New Member

Yeah, that angered me too. The complacency which the perp just walked up and shot the guy, (and then following him and shooting him some more) indicates a willingness to kill another human being, for a few bucks in a gas station. Piece of :censored:

Apparently two clerks were wounded, but are in stable condition. You could see where the first guy got shot twice in his left shoulder and chest area. Didn't look like it penetrated through his back though. Probably a 9mm pistol, but from the video the pistol looked pretty small, maybe a .380.

5. Exactly. There was no, "Give my the money or else!" Not a word. Just shoots him for the hell of it. To try and take a life for a little $... Could have been mine, could have been yours. Worse, could have been our wives, daughters, sons, etc.

I think it was a .380 by the pop it made. The clerk had a .38 or a .357 revolver. Unmistakable growl. Most likely a .38 special, snubby. I have both and love 'em.

Again, what a piece of :censored:

6. Meant to thank you for the live feed, thanks much. Great reminder of what/can go wrong when we do not keep our eyes open. Great learning tool also. :wink: