IWI Tavor SAR-B16**PRICE REDUCED**

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by js415, Mar 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. js415

js415 Active Member

I have for sale a really nice, barely used IWI Tavor.

5.56/.223

Asking $1650.00 Or Best Reasonable Offer
    REDUCED TO $1550.00 OR $1450.00 WITH OUT THE SCOPE

I bought this about 3 years ago, before I started collecting SBR's, thinking this is all I would ever need. Having not shot it in about 2 years, I figured it is time to let it go.

I have added a Bullpup Armory forward grip rail to it, a Bullpup Armory rear sling adapter plate, and a Bullpup Armory ambidextrous safety. All the original parts are still included.

It also comes with a nice Redfield Counterstrike scope. This scope includes an internal red/green dot, and an included red laser.

I am also including a Shooting Sight Tavor tool. This tool includes all the items you would normally need for taking down the Tavor for normal cleaning or maintenance.

On the muzzle of the barrel is a SilencerCo muzzle device/flash hider. This fits a SilencerCo Specwar suppressor. If the buyer is not interested in this device, I will refund the buyer $50.00 after they take it off and return it to me. The factory flash hider is included in the package. The SilencerCo device was locked on with Rocksett. It can be loosened by soaking in water, but I do not plan on removing it. The new owner can decide if they want it or not.

Original box, documents, magazine, plastic bags, etc. are also included.

Located in Coweta County, but travel all over Atlanta. I might be able to arrange to meet while I am at work, depending on where I am working and my work load.

Please post questions or comments here, or via PM.

Thanks,
    Jerry
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  2. WGTactical

WGTactical Member

Pretty good price Jerry. If only I didn't already have three of them...

3. js415

js415 Active Member

Four of a kind always beats three of a kind.......

And I will even deliver it right to your shop.

Thanks,

Jerry

4. AzB

AzB Well-Known Member

How are they to shoot left handed?

Az

5. js415

js415 Active Member

I've never shot it left handed as it is set up now, but supposedly it can be changed to left hand operation in less than 5 minutes.

All the parts included reverse sides and allow you to operate the rifle with charging handle, and ejection port on the opposite side.

Jerry

6. ed4

ed4 Active Member

Does it require a left hand bolt? Did they get any conversions besides 9mm?

I had really wanted one until they dropped the 5.45 conversion. Now it's more of a if I can get it cool if not no biggie.

7. WGTactical

WGTactical Member

8. js415

js415 Active Member

Price reduced........

9. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

You might want to add that this firearm is 100% kosher.

10. 00Dan

00Dan Member

Does it come with the left hand bolt?

11. Siege

Siege Active Member

A GREAT price, actually... gah. Sadly, I'm usually too broke to take up any of these great deals when they come along. With my wife now ~2 months pregnant, I'll be lucky if I can buy myself a Redbull on payday. I don't even want to know what my son's birthday party cost me this last weekend: for the sake of my own financial sanity I'm refusing to total it up.

All I can say is, boy do I wish. Tavor has been the "next thing" on my list (after a smaller and lighter EDC gun) for a couple of years now. Good luck with the sale, wish it could be mine!

12. _45_

_45_ Member

Interested in trading for anything?

13. js415

js415 Active Member

It only comes with all the factory items. I never really looked into changing it to left hand operation. I little research and I have found out it takes a left hand bolt kit, which can be bought for around $500 or less.

Not really looking for any trades right now, thanks.

Jerry

14. mark5019

mark5019 what me worry?

and now you would have to send it to iwi to convert they wont sell you bolt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.