Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
PawPaw x 3
8,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Actually, it is far past time.
There are those here on this forum who profess to be Christian.
I myself am one. I am guilty.
We discuss and post so many things on so many topics here, yet there is an understandable, yet totally unacceptable, silence on the Gospel here as far as I can determine.
IF we are Christians, then we understand fully, due to the clarity of the tenets of our Faith as laid bare in the Word, our responsibility.
The clarity and inerrancy, due to that very inerrancy, of The Word, becomes more impactful to me every day.
Recently, as I consider all the current geopolitical and social events, I have been asking God to give me greater discernment among other things.
A warning repeats inwardly; Ephesians 6:12.
Therefore, we must; Ephesians 6:13

Words for encouragement, edification, clarification and even dissension are welcome. Particularly welcome are those from you others who have accepted the responsibility of being recognized by Our Father as a Christian.
Have a wonderful day!

·
Old, Slow, Boring Dude
2,640 Posts
Actually, it is far past time.
There are those here on this forum who profess to be Christian.
I myself am one. I am guilty.
We discuss and post so many things on so many topics here, yet there is an understandable, yet totally unacceptable, silence on the Gospel here as far as I can determine.
IF we are Christians, then we understand fully, due to the clarity of the tenets of our Faith as laid bare in the Word, our responsibility.
The clarity and inerrancy, due to that very inerrancy, of The Word, becomes more impactful to me every day.
Recently, as I consider all the current geopolitical and social events, I have been asking God to give me greater discernment among other things.
A warning repeats inwardly; Ephesians 6:12.
Therefore, we must; Ephesians 6:13

Words for encouragement, edification, clarification and even dissension are welcome. Particularly welcome are those from you others who have accepted the responsibility of being recognized by Our Father as a Christian.
Have a wonderful day!
Amen, Brother!

Reactions: Mafuta54

·
PawPaw x 3
8,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Organism Font Terrestrial plant Poster Advertising

When I saw this meme which my wife posted on social media, 1 Corinthians 1:27 came to mind.
"But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong;"
Have a great weekend!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts