·
Romans 10:13
4,638 Posts
I agree. One more for the cause. =D>

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
This has me thinking....

I'm a member of another forum tht restricts access to an area they call the "members lounge" topic area for folks that are paid members of the site. Perhaps GS1 could set up a "GCO Lounge" Topic area that only GCO members could get to. That way there would be a place where we could discuss issues and pass important information and alerts without tipping off the other side.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
USMC - Retired said:
This has me thinking....

I'm a member of another forum tht restricts access to an area they call the "members lounge" topic area for folks that are paid members of the site. Perhaps GS1 could set up a "GCO Lounge" Topic area that only GCO members could get to. That way there would be a place where we could discuss issues and pass important information and alerts without tipping off the other side.
and keep the riff-raff out oh wait ...........that's me

·
4,638 Posts
USMC - Retired said:
This has me thinking....

USMC, do you get a headache when you think since you are not use to it? Also, this would keep you out. The riff-raff. \:D/

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Hey GeorgiaGlocker, why do you have that Eisenhower quote in your signature line?

Oh wait, now I remember! Wasn't he in your Senior Class?

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Myself as well.

Got the email yesterday.

·
4,638 Posts
USMC - Retired said:
Hey GeorgiaGlocker, why do you have that Eisenhower quote in your signature line?

Oh wait, now I remember! Wasn't he in your Senior Class?
MSMC-R, Yeah he was. We had a great time talking about you and Abe Lincoln (1809 - 1865) in your senior class. \:D/

1 - 20 of 21 Posts