It's not just LEOs & teachers that go bad......

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by VolGrad, Oct 18, 2007.

1. VolGrad

VolGrad Tactical Statistician

For new members.....I am very pro-teacher (married to one) & pro-LEO (would be one in another life). I just found this article and thought it would be funny to post. I am not trying to start a war, just proving a point I made in another thread; There are good apples and bad apples in every barrel.

2. Crazydave

Crazydave Member

I wonder what company that guy worked for?

3. ls1ssdavid

ls1ssdavid New Member

Don't ATM company's or banks have there own repairmen? So it's not like it's just some random handyman.

4. VolGrad

Not sure. I think convenient stores or other business can actually purchase their own ATM machines which are not affiliated with any bank -or- they can contract with or rent space to a private company or bank. So there are likely firms just set up to service this industry that are not employees of banks, etc.

Ask JIG (forum member) - he said in a previous post that he does ATM repairs and electronic voting machine repairs.

5. Crazydave

Crazydave Member

Your right about that.I'm a atm service tech myself and there are many companies out there that contract with whoever owns the atm to service it.I was just curious to know what company they worked for because if it was somebody from mine I would of heard about that.

6. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Repairmen do not have a monopoly on force to get their way.

7. luke0927

luke0927 New Member

She's not in the teachers union is she..... :?:

8. VolGrad

No. However, I am curious why you ask? That is sort of personal.