Votes: 8 66.7%
  • The Alabama Tigers, er Crimson Tide

Votes: 4 33.3%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
7 Year Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Georgia dominated the Michigan team. Alabama rolled over Cincy.

Who will win it all?

·
7 Year Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My money went to Alabama (son). I got out of GA before the excessive high costs.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,691 Posts
In these teams' last 12 meetings, going back 30 years,
The Crimson Tide has won 9 of them (75%).
Alabama is on a 7 game winning streak over UGA that has not been broken 2008-present.
So, if I were a betting man, I know where my $ would be put.

Reactions: MSgt G

·
7 Year Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
...Alabama is on a 7 game winning streak over UGA that has not been broken 2008-present. So, if I were a betting man, I know where my $ would be put.
That is why I don't gamble and especially on college football.

But, that is why they play the game---think AL vs. Texas A&M last fall? Who would've thought that?

I spent went 4 years in Athens, and my son (and a lot of my money) went to Coach Saban's Football Factory ;) . He is the best college coach in all of history.

Alabama has all those big and quick lineman along with a Heisman Trophy QB; and the best running back in the country. Simply, no weakness. I'd take GA and +28 points for a cold beer.

Reactions: MSgt G

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Roll Tide!!!

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,681 Posts
Dunno, lived in GA 5 years and AL 5 years, but that was grades 1-5. Bear Bryant was still coach back then. Y'all pick.

Nemo

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,988 Posts
Was looking at houses in Alabama online. Love their state parks, botanical gardens, museums, slower pace of life. Got shot down by my better half. Almost to the point now of forgiving her.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,987 Posts
Is this like voting? If I don’t like either one can I pull for a third party team?

·
NRA Certified Instructor
5,322 Posts
Is this like voting? If I don’t like either one can I pull for a third party team?
Of course you can. Voting for a third party team will likely do as much or maybe even more good than voting for third party anything else. At least you will be voting for a whole team of losers instead of just one.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Careful, neighbor...
Sorry Neighbor! I's born in DeFunky Springs Florida, raised in Boogerville (Geneva) Alabama, and have lived through 13 of Bama's National Championships, it's been in my blood for 66 Years.

·
7 Year Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Even if the Dawgs win, it's still sullied by their loss to Alabama in the SEC championship.
The Univ. of GA will be able to hang a National Championship Banner in their stadium (so three)? AL already has Nine of them (Bear and Nick)? AL will win others as long as Coach Saban is around.

I think that Auburn and Florida should go to the AAC due to their troubles recently. ;) JMO. :)

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
The Univ. of GA will be able to hang a National Championship Banner in their stadium (so three)? AL already has Nine of them (Bear and Nick)? AL will win others as long as Coach Saban is around.

I think that Auburn and Florida should go to the AAC due to their troubles recently. ;) JMO. :)
Naw, Nick and The Bear have 6 each won with the Tide (Nick has 7, 1 is from LSU), Stallings has 1 (1992) and others (1925, 1926, 1930, 1934 and 1941)

·
7 Year Member
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
..Naw, Nick and The Bear have 6 each won with the Tide (Nick has 7, 1 is from LSU), Stallings has 1 (1992) and others (1925, 1926, 1930, 1934 and 1941).
You are correct. I forgot about the old wins when my grandpa was still around.

My bookie has my money with AL +3.5. $500. No over/under bets.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Many conclusions (some correct) could be made from this map.

Map World Font Red Design

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Congrats to the Dawgs!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts