It's as plain as the nose on your face..

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Bkite, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

They want open borders and globalization.
    I perceive as I have for years now that illegal immigration and the illegal immigrants in this country are the greatest threat to the 2nd Amendment that exists currently.
    The vast majority of illegals in this country are tax burdens rather than assets. That is a fact. They will continue to be tax burdens for generations upon generations if America and Her Sovereignty last for generations more. To me, that is a really big if.
    I am afraid that if it is not too late to stop the current madness the effort to save American Sovereignty is lost because so many are afraid or just plain indifferent enough not to speak up and fight...America as we know is rapidly dying...
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...p-eo-form-child-abuse-end-border-enforcement/

2. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

I'll go one further and say that immigration, both legal and illegal, is the greatest threat to America since passage of the Immigration & Nationality Act of 1965, brought to you by a Democrat House, a Democrat Senate and a Democrat President and nurtured along the way by Democrat Ted Kennedy.

Legal immigration basically tripled and illegal immigration burst the floodgates. Where legal immigration had been previously centered on Europeans and Canadians, the 1965 Act opened up America to the entire world, regardless of your potential to contribute and assimilate (which now became little to none). Everything the Democrats said would not happen to the US because of the 1965 Act did in fact happen. They flat out lied to the country and we bought it hook, line and sinker. The 1965 Act basically changed who and what America was as a country and a people. It was no different than Obamacare 45 years later.

Bkite likes this.

3. Craftsman

Craftsman Well-Known Member

Trump played them again. His goal was to end "catch and release".
    Step 1: Change the response for illegal border crossing from ticket to arrest. Part of that was his declaration that the criminals hiding in the illegal immigration stream is a national defense threat to the US. This is all according to existing unused executive powers.
    Minors accompanying persons arrested are automatically separated. More so when the crime is immigration related since the kids are often kidnapped for cover by drug smugglers or human traffickers. Note that this only happens when people are caught crossing illegally. Persons and families requesting asylum at consulates, embassies and designated border crossings are not subject to separation. There are nine such places in Mexico, five of which are on the border.
    Step 2: Public Outrage at "Separating families" with pictures (some dating back to the Obama administration --oops).
    Step 3. Catch Chuck Schumer and the other Communist Party Senators stating that they won't fix it since Trump clearly can. (Thus abdicating all responsibility regarding immigration to Trump).
    Step 4: Troll Level GrandMaster: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1009536237881847808
    Step 5: Trump: "OK, we'll keep them together, but we need this (hard leftist) judge to agree since she owns the consent decree saying we can't". ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reno_v._Flores)
    Step 6: Forcing the Democrats to realize that building the wall is the most humane solution.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  4. moe mensale

Emotional impact is such an objective basis to run an immigration policy on, isn't it? :-({|=

Has anybody explained the context of why that child is crying her eyes out? Probably not but it certainly makes for a great optic. Wet diaper? Hungry? Fell down? Didn't get her way? Who cares! It's Trump's fault!

And where do these border jumpers, who consistently look to be from the lower economic strata, get $6,000 (or whatever $) to invade our country? If they can afford that kind of transit fee I'd think they would be fairly content wherever they came from. :popcorn:

5. Clark

Clark Well-Known Member

I was talking to some Europeans about this and explained the threat of sex trafficking. I boiled it down to a simple question: Do you prefer raped kids, or separated kids? They didn't answer.

6. moe mensale

Perspective is a wonderful thing. Unless it doesn't support your agenda. The narrative is all that matters for the left.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...image-crying-honduran-girl-fake-but-accurate/

7. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

8. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

What happens if these families are held for 20 days without resolution one way or another?

9. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

They are probably then registered as Democrat voters.

StarJack likes this.
  10. moe mensale

And given a (free) copy of Hillary's book.

11. moe mensale

If Senor Obrador becomes Mexico's next president in a few weeks, activities on our southern border may start getting very froggy.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/22/mexican-candidate-immigration-speech/

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  12. Bkite

Bkite PawPaw x 3

I do believe that they, the children, must be let out of detention do they not? that's probably when they'll start being groomed for dimorat life...so as to vote away the second amendment...in the not so distant future

13. moe mensale