Its a boy.....

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by luke0927, Mar 14, 2007.

1. luke0927

luke0927 New Member

Not sure if i have said it on here but im exexpecting my first child in July...went to the doc last week and found out it is a boy!!! looks like ill have a hunting and shooting buddy.

2. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

They know what causes that now...

:righton:

3. slabertooch

slabertooch New Member

Congrats,
    I was stoked when I found out that my wife and myself were having a boy. I already have a shooting partner in my wife, and my son is 18 months old, only a few more years to go, then it's plinking time. :minigun:

4. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Congrats on getting your very own "Mini Me"!!! :woohoo: :cheers:

5. tj2000

tj2000 New Member

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

My daughter will be having the second manchild (grandson) April the 2nd which will also be my wifes 50th bithday. So now my first and only grandson will be able to show his kid brother how safely handle a firearm like his old grandad has been showing him. Yeah I know that two years old might seem a little young to start but I feel along with saying no he needs to know. Again congrats on the son. Like I told my daughter, if I knew it was going to be this much fun being a grandparent I would have done it first. :woohoo: :cheers: :righton: :rotfl:

6. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Re: Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I agree with that completely!!!

Oh yeah. Congratulations Luke. Pay no attention to what people will tell you. Having a kid really doesn't change your life. Most of the time, you'll hardly know the little guy is there...

7. luke0927

luke0927 New Member

8. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Re: Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[quote="Macktee] Pay no attention to what people will tell you. Having a kid really doesn't change your life. Most of the time, you'll hardly know the little guy is there...[/quote]

Ummmmmmmm Has anyone seen my boots? The poo-poo is starting to get a little deep for loafers........

9. maddog

maddog New Member

Congrats Luke, I hope that you've figured out what causes that ... lol

10. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

If you didn't know it already, I will save you the trouble of searching for it. It's cause by sneezing.

11. Sharky

Sharky New Member

congrats on your family! I am sure you will be very proud. :)

12. ICP_Juggalo

ICP_Juggalo Professional Troll

:shock:
    Now that is just wrong!
    That reminds me of that film "Duce Bigelow: European Gigolow" where he goes out on a date with the Russian chick from Chernobyl who has a rather large, unusual appendage on her nose. OMG! when she sneezes when they are dancing and that stuff ends up in that guy's food..eww :puke:

13. kkennett

kkennett New Member

Congrats. A boy will rock your life :D

14. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

Congrats. :D I love my 3 year old son. He is hardheaded just like his oldman! :wink:

15. luke0927

luke0927 New Member

I think i have figured it out now...i must have looked at here the wrong way....LOL i will say it was not planned and at first i was more of the in shock I'm too young to have a kid deal...but now im excited about it and ready to take on a new adventrure.....and it will probably be the best thing that ever happened for me.