It's A Bird! It's A Plane! It's WWIII!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by moe mensale, Oct 5, 2018.

1. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

I haven't liked US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley ever since she caved to the SJWs and political correctness in 2015 and had the Confederate flag removed from the South Carolina state house. I like her even less after she opened her big mouth last month at the UN and threatened Russia and Syria with "dire consequences" in their battle to crush the last ISIS stronghold in Syria. The US arms the ISIS "rebels" in Syria and Haley threatens Assad for having the temerity to want to clear them out? Of his own country? WTF?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/11/politics/russia-us-united-nations-idlib/index.html
    And just a few days ago US Ambassador to NATO Kay Bailey Hutchison opens her big mouth in Brussels and threatens to destroy a few of Putin's military facilities if he continues to build things we don't want him to build. After we surround his country with more military build-up to defend dipshit NATO members like Montenegro, Estonia and Latvia? Wait, who? WTF?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social
    Since when do US ambassadors to the UN and to NATO get to threaten war, and perhaps nuclear war, against a country with no intentions of wanting to engage us militarily and probably only attempting to defend themselves against our stupidity and continued encroachment? That all sounds a bit sanctimonious to me. The US is far from being an angelic state.

I can hardly wait for next week. Maybe the Postmaster General or the Surgeon General will get his turn to say something extremely stupid to someone with a lot of nuclear weapons, including some stuff we have no defense against. Yeah, that's the ticket.

2. moe mensale

3. mb90535im

mb90535im Well-Known Member

She has the same rights as the President with regards to that..... NONE.
    Congress decides when to start and end a war, or at least that is how it is supposed to work.

4. moe mensale

Congress abrogated that duty years ago.