It happened again...

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by modestglock26, Oct 3, 2007.

1. modestglock26

modestglock26 New Member

Well I just picked up a new Glock 26 yesterday. I had sold mine a while ago and don't know why, but it won't happen again.

I got a handful of 17 round glock mags to go with it and my new G19.

I have decided to go with Glocks in the same caliber to cut costs on mags. Since they share them its more fun for me. I was thinking about how the 15 round mags for my HK are like $40 each and how I could get multiple 17 round Glock mags for the price.

No pics for now, been way too busy carrying and working :lol:

2. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

Just another reason I went with a G26 for a smaller gun. For the amount of money I couldnt beat the reliability, accuracy, accessories availability, and overall price of just about anything I could ever want for it.

I have been carrying mine daily for about 3 weeks and I will never get rid of it. Now to pick up some mags for it!

I like to carry the 10 round mag as the gun completely dissapears under a t-shirt. Then carry the larger capacity mags in a mag holder on my belt.

3. modestglock26

modestglock26 New Member

That is what I do as far as the mags go. I have a holster I don't care for right now but I carry the G26 with a flat ten rounder and then I keep either one or two extra 17 rounds with me.

It's a great gun and I should have two new holsters for it as of this weekend.

4. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

sweeet. Thats what I love about the Glock. It will take all other 9mm mags from the other models!