It didn't work in Oz.... how very surprising.

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Macktee, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Firearm controls and buyback programs fail to lower gun violence in Australia. I'm shocked.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20 ... 02,00.html

“Reducing the number of legally held firearms, banning certain firearms, and increasing the requirements that must be met to legally own firearms has not produced the desired outcome of a safer society,†Ms McPhedran said.

2. Sharky

Sharky New Member

Dont people get it, criminals arent going to turn in their guns! Whacked society I tell ya.

3. shamalama

shamalama New Member

It never ceases to amaze me that Liberals think that by simply making gun ownership illegal criminals wouldn't be able to use guns to commit a crime. NEWS FLASH: Criminals are not that concerned about staying within the letter of the law - that's why they're called Criminals.

It never ceases to amaze me that Liberals think that by simply taking guns off the street through buyback programs criminals wouldn't have guns available to them. NEWS FLASH: Criminals are not that concerned about legally owning guns, or by owning legal guns. That's why they're called Criminals.

[​IMG]

Crystal Meth is illegal to manufacture, posses, and use. But has that stopped, or slowed down, it's manufacture, possession, or use?

When, o when, are the Liberals going to finally figure out that it's the Criminals that are breaking the law, not the Guns? When, o when, are the Liberals going to finally figure out that it's the Criminals that should be locked up, not the Guns? I have never known an innocent gun to simply walk out of a closet and commit a crime itself.

On November 7 will you send more of these Liberal Intellectuals to Congress?