·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
update 6: three suicide bombers carried out istanbul airport attack according to the city's governor cited by afp
update 5: wiitness to the istanbul attack says he saw a police officer wrestle a suicide bomber to the ground. The attacker then detonated his bomb
update 4: 28 people killed, 60 wounded at istanbul airport: Sahin

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
eww, body parts. I wonder why they didn't keep shooting him until he couldn't detonate himself?

·
Registered
14,960 Posts
update 5: wiitness to the istanbul attack says he saw a police officer wrestle a suicide bomber to the ground. The attacker then detonated his bomb
Not a very good strategy. Just keep shooting the bastard in the face until he stops moving.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
That terrorist is all over the tv.

and the ceiling and the wall and the floor

·
Registered
3,405 Posts

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Super Moderator
69,784 Posts
eww, body parts. I wonder why they didn't keep shooting him until he couldn't detonate himself?
If the last guy in the frame is the police officer who finally downed him, well, the officer ran away, that's why. I guess he was too scared too control himself and do his job. Not everybody is cut out for work like that.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Just curious, was Istanbul the NRA's fault by chance? I never saw the question posed or answered by any media outlets so, naturally, I'm left wondering about it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.