Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
68,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
. . . everybody you see from like age 14 and up (sometimes younger) has an assualt rifle, a sub-machine gun, or a machine pistol slung over their shoulder or riding on their hip! Concealed carry is HIGHLY frowned upon and very suspicious, as people tend to wonder what exactly it is that you're trying to hide by concealing your weapon. It's seen as criminal!
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum40/2234.html

(Complete with an attack by one of our forum members!)

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Wow.

That's just... rude.

·
Registered
15,974 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
. . . everybody you see from like age 14 and up (sometimes younger) has an assualt rifle, a sub-machine gun, or a machine pistol slung over their shoulder or riding on their hip! Concealed carry is HIGHLY frowned upon and very suspicious, as people tend to wonder what exactly it is that you're trying to hide by concealing your weapon. It's seen as criminal!
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum40/2234.html

(Complete with an attack by one of our forum members!)
Okay okay..... :oops:

·
Registered
15,974 Posts
gsusnake said:
Wow.

That's just... rude.
I probably came off as being a little rude but I still don't agree with "Americans" serving in the military service of a foreign nation. I really don't agree too much with dual citizenship either.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
GAGunOwner said:
gsusnake said:
Wow.

That's just... rude.
I probably came off as being a little rude but I still don't agree with "Americans" serving in the military service of a foreign nation. I really don't agree too much with dual citizenship either.
Don't you think something like that is better left unsaid?

Or maybe handled through PM?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
gsusnake said:
GAGunOwner said:
gsusnake said:
Wow.

That's just... rude.

Not when you can hide behind a computer, welcome to the internet...

·
68,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What about Americans signing up for the Canadian military in WWI, before our country was involved?

(And before we raised several generations of pacifists)

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
What about Americans signing up for the Canadian military in WWI, before our country was involved?

(And before we raised several generations of pacifists)
Or the French Foreign Legion.

·
68,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anyway, what a hilarious exchange between him and that lady from New York! :lol:

I wish I could have seen the look on their face when he picked the guy at random, and, sure enough, he had a pistol hidden.

·
Registered
15,974 Posts
gsusnake said:
GAGunOwner said:
gsusnake said:
Wow.

That's just... rude.

Not really, but to be honest I already said it, so I can't go back even if I wanted to. Just because the guy likes to open carry makes me have to agree with everything he does? Was that the right forum to discuss it on? Maybe, maybe not?
Like I said in that thread there are probably Taliban that agree with open carry too? Do I have to agree with everything they do?

Anyway, this took place over a month ago...and has been handled...so I guess I'll have to go through this again on this board...

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,804 Posts
Thanks MP.

That was great read. I agree that if the same percentage of Americans carried as Israeli's crime would be nearly nonexistant here.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,804 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
Anyway, what a hilarious exchange between him and that lady from New York! :lol:

I wish I could have seen the look on their face when he picked the guy at random, and, sure enough, he had a pistol hidden.
I wish I could see a picture of their faces.....

·
Registered
15,974 Posts
Not when you can hide behind a computer, welcome to the internet...
I would tell him how I feel about this face to face.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
GAGunOwner said:
gsusnake said:
GAGunOwner said:
gsusnake said:
Wow.

That's just... rude.

Not really, but to be honest I already said it, so I can't go back even if I wanted to. Just because the guy likes to open carry makes me have to agree with everything he does? Was that the right forum to discuss it on? Maybe, maybe not?
Like I said in that thread there are probably Taliban that agree with open carry too? Do I have to agree with everything they do?

Anyway, this took place over a month ago...and has been handled...so I guess I'll have to go through this again on this board...
I'm not attacking you for what you said.

I don't go into threads and pull them off topic with personal attacks.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
gsusnake said:
GAGunOwner said:
gsusnake said:
GAGunOwner said:
gsusnake said:
Wow.

That's just... rude.

I'm not attacking you for what you said.

I don't go into threads and pull them off topic with personal attacks.
I just do it with off-topic nonsense, right MP? :lol:

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,804 Posts
I would be intereted in seeing the reactions from people is someone here walked in a Starbucks with a rifle slung across their back. Just for the sake of comparison.

·
68,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
GAGunOwner said:
I would tell him how I feel about this face to face.
Just so you know, I posted this here for the interesting original post in that thread, and not as any embarassment for you. I just happened to notice your name when I was about to post this over here . . . so I typed in the parenthetical above.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts