Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15033...TheSunNewspaper-_-20160726-_-News-_-526837900

A PRIEST has reportedly been beheaded and another hostage is 'fighting for their life' after two knife-wielding men took two nuns and several worshippers hostage at a church in northern France.

A third suspect has reportedly been arrested outside the church after a pair of 'bearded' attackers were shot and killed after reportedly 'creeping' into a Catholic mass at 9am in the French town of Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray, near Rouen.

·
American
3,289 Posts
Real heros and men those "Bearded attackers" (new code phrase by PC dolts for Muslim) who beheaded Father Jacques Hamel, believed to be 86. It took two islamic terrorists to kill an 86 year old priest. He survived WWII as a child/teen only to be beheaded by islamic terrorists.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Associated Press ‏@AP · 21m21 minutes ago

BREAKING: Islamic State says church attack in France was carried out by two `soldiers' from the group.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Junior Butt Warmer
46,427 Posts
First thought: If they want to kill people as a way of practicing their religion then they really need to stick to killing only their fellow Muslims who share the religion.

Second thought: They couldn't possibly be thinking this is a way to proselytize, could they?

Third thought: It isn't proselytizing if there is no free choice.

·
American
3,289 Posts
Convert or die is the message. And not only convert, but convert to my exact version of the "religion of peace".

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,135 Posts
News reports I have seen indicate he was not beheaded but just had his throat slit. At the end I suspected both are accurate as he was beheaded by having his throat slit.

Its just latter is more socially acceptable than the former.

Nemo

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
انا باتمان
11,745 Posts
I see the Muslim defense force is scared of this thread :!:
Not at all, as mountainpass talked about, French Muslims have been marginalized and persecuted for decades. At some point a few will inevitably stand up to that oppression. Whether that is like the riots in Paris in 2005, the Jews rising up in the Warsaw ghetto in 1943, or even the police shootings in Dallas or Baton Rouge this year, you can't expect a persecuted minority to constantly remain passive to that oppression. At some point a few members of that minority will decide that passivity is just making the situation more dire and strike back at those doing the marginalization and persecution.

But as will happen each and every time, those doing the persecuting will then feel justified in their earlier actions and actually make it much worse for that entire minority population.

·
69,784 Posts
Yes - exactly! Killing this 86 year old unarmed catholic priest was JUST LIKE Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto desperately fighting in self defense to save themselves from mass extermination by the Nazi SS soldiers.

You are a genius. Your analogies are brilliant. I am in awe.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
انا باتمان
11,745 Posts
Yes - exactly! Killing this 86 year old unarmed catholic priest was JUST LIKE Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto desperately fighting in self defense to save themselves from mass extermination by the Nazi SS soldiers.

You are a genius. Your analogies are brilliant. I am in awe.
Personal attacks from a moderator...... sad. Try to be a bit more professional if you are going to represent this forum.

It is no wonder so many member feel free to use personal attacks when a moderator sets this kind of tone.

:slowclap:

·
يفخر الكافر
3,938 Posts
Personal attacks from a moderator...... sad. Try to be a bit more professional if you are going to represent this forum.

It is no wonder so many member feel free to use personal attacks when a moderator sets this kind of tone.

:slowclap:
Surely someone who flaunts their higher education as much as you do would know the difference between sarcasm and a personal attack. :rolleyes:

·
what me worry?
6,504 Posts
Typical liberal when they get caught looking foolish they try to shift the blame.

·
انا باتمان
11,745 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts