Islamic Terrorists Behead Priest & Take Hostages(before being shot) at French Church

Discussion in 'In the News' started by mountainpass, Jul 26, 2016.

1. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15033...TheSunNewspaper-_-20160726-_-News-_-526837900

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  2. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

Real heros and men those "Bearded attackers" (new code phrase by PC dolts for Muslim) who beheaded Father Jacques Hamel, believed to be 86. It took two islamic terrorists to kill an 86 year old priest. He survived WWII as a child/teen only to be beheaded by islamic terrorists.

3. mountainpass

The Associated Press ‏@AP · 21m21 minutes ago

BREAKING: Islamic State says church attack in France was carried out by two `soldiers' from the group.

4. mountainpass

5. CoffeeMate

CoffeeMate Junior Butt Warmer

First thought: If they want to kill people as a way of practicing their religion then they really need to stick to killing only their fellow Muslims who share the religion.

Second thought: They couldn't possibly be thinking this is a way to proselytize, could they?

Third thought: It isn't proselytizing if there is no free choice.

6. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

Convert or die is the message. And not only convert, but convert to my exact version of the "religion of peace".

7. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

News reports I have seen indicate he was not beheaded but just had his throat slit. At the end I suspected both are accurate as he was beheaded by having his throat slit.

Its just latter is more socially acceptable than the former.

Nemo

8. mountainpass

http://news.sky.com/story/hollande-slams-vile-attack-live-updates-10512947

9. mountainpass

10. MLS 4506

MLS 4506 Active Member

I see the Muslim defense force is scared of this thread :!:

11. mark5019

mark5019 what me worry?

yup hes sticking his kneck out again :oldtimer:

12. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

Not at all, as mountainpass talked about, French Muslims have been marginalized and persecuted for decades. At some point a few will inevitably stand up to that oppression. Whether that is like the riots in Paris in 2005, the Jews rising up in the Warsaw ghetto in 1943, or even the police shootings in Dallas or Baton Rouge this year, you can't expect a persecuted minority to constantly remain passive to that oppression. At some point a few members of that minority will decide that passivity is just making the situation more dire and strike back at those doing the marginalization and persecution.

But as will happen each and every time, those doing the persecuting will then feel justified in their earlier actions and actually make it much worse for that entire minority population.

13. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Yes - exactly! Killing this 86 year old unarmed catholic priest was JUST LIKE Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto desperately fighting in self defense to save themselves from mass extermination by the Nazi SS soldiers.

You are a genius. Your analogies are brilliant. I am in awe.

14. mountainpass

15. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

Personal attacks from a moderator...... sad. Try to be a bit more professional if you are going to represent this forum.

It is no wonder so many member feel free to use personal attacks when a moderator sets this kind of tone.

:slowclap:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  16. kineticmind

kineticmind يفخر الكافر

Surely someone who flaunts their higher education as much as you do would know the difference between sarcasm and a personal attack. :rolleyes:

17. mark5019

mark5019 what me worry?

Typical liberal when they get caught looking foolish they try to shift the blame.

18. CoffeeMate

CoffeeMate Junior Butt Warmer

:shock:

Where's the personal attack? Was it this part?

19. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

20. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Agreed.