Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look at the following first. For me this would cross the line unless there is more to this than revealed in the article.

Reactions: AtlPhilip

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
To answer your question, yes. Just like what should be done to the bastard that set this dog on fire a month ago. I'd just like a couple of minutes alone with him/her. Some people need to experience the pain they've inflicted upon others. Human, animal. Makes no difference.

·
Member Georgia Carry
12,003 Posts
We should not worry about justice not being done. If the evil-doers escape punishment here, God will deal with them in eternity.

·
Member Georgia Carry
12,003 Posts
Sort of like there is no true and perfect justice, and love is ultimately just electrochemical reactions in the brain kind of person?

I’m more of a right here and right now kind of person.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Sort of like dealing with problems on earth as they arise instead of hoping they are dealt with in the sky. ….or deep below the earth’s crust.

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alexis Avila, 18
During her interview with the police, Avila was quoted as referring to her child as 'it.'

Forehead Glasses Vision care Eyebrow Eyewear

·
Member Georgia Carry
12,003 Posts
If this life is all there is, and if many don't get their deserved punishment in this life for the evil they do, then don't hold to any objective concept of true justice, for it does not exist under those terms. Saying we should then just do our best and settle for that doesn't cut it, as it just begs the question, not to mention being a self-admitted exercise in futility.

Fortunately, we are more than mere biological beings, more than beasts of the field, and our desire for love that lasts forever, and for justice that won't be denied, is one evidence of that.

There is a Judge over us all, and everyone of us will give account to Him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts