Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a member of the South River Gun Club in Newton County that has over 500 members. I'd be more than happy to put some in the Pro shop if anything is available.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That was fast. :D I'll print a stack on the good color printer at work tomorrow and have them in the Pro shop this weekend.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,460 Posts
If you want something now to print out, here is the current flyer
http://www.georgiacarry.org/GCOFlyer.pdf

I am currently updating it and should have it done soon. Had to add a few victories to the front and the GCO logo on the back, or second page.
Then GCO is going to get more flyers printed because the gun shows have devoured our supply.

You can have some of them when they are ready.
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
68,964 Posts
Gunstar1 said:
If you want something now to print out, here is the current flyer
http://www.georgiacarry.org/GCOFlyer.pdf

I am currently updating it and should have it done soon. Had to add a few victories to the front and the GCO logo on the back, or second page.
Then GCO is going to get more flyers printed because the gun shows have devoured our supply.

You can have some of them when they are ready.
:bump:
 

·
Token Liberal Hippie
Joined
·
13,680 Posts
Please don't take this the wrong way but I absolutely DETEST the word "literature" when it comes to "things handed out on behalf of an interest group."

Calling our information "literature" allows the anti-gun lobby to dismiss it as such.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Printed out 50 for a trial run. They are two sided, in color, and on good quality paper. They will be on the counter at SRGC tomorrow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gsusnake said:
Please don't take this the wrong way but I absolutely DETEST the word "literature" when it comes to "things handed out on behalf of an interest group."

Calling our information "literature" allows the anti-gun lobby to dismiss it as such.
I work with a bunch of marketing weinies. I could have said "collateral material" :)
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
68,964 Posts
chuckw said:
South River Gun Club in Newton County
That's a nice range. My very first skeet course was shot there. I only broke 4 birds. :oops:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Malum Prohibitum said:
chuckw said:
South River Gun Club in Newton County
That's a nice range. My very first skeet course was shot there. I only broke 4 birds. :oops:
I've never tried it. Can't afford another expensive, addictive hobby. Used to shoot quail and dove when I was younger and had places to shoot. After my first and last experience at a pay fer dove shoot I pretty much gave that up too.

They let the public shoot trap or skeet;"We are open 3 days a week for the clay target sports: Wednesday, 3P-9P; Saturday, 10A-6P; Sunday, 12-6P. The general public is welcome to shoot trap or skeet with us on these days. The rates for non-members for a round of trap/skeet is $6.00 per round. "
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top