Is there a new GA gun forum?

Discussion in 'Website & Forum Suggestions' started by Woody_the_Infidel, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Is there a new or different GA gun forum that everyone went to? I haven't been here in a long time, but it used to be way more active. I am not seeing very many current posts.

2. zetor

zetor Well-Known Member

Activity has died down since Saturday.
    There are 5 stages that need to transpire first. The denial stage is full on now. Not sure how long that’s going to last, but it will be followed by periods of anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.

3. awanatech

awanatech Well-Known Member

I think the decline in forum activity goes back much further than Saturday.

Adam5 and RedDawnTheMusical like this.
  4. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

Yu
    Yup - I haven't done any statistical analysis but, to me, it appears that postings have been on the declined for the last few years.

5. dhaller

dhaller Active Member

No one has worried about 2nd Amendment issues in the past four years, apart from a few hiccups (bump stocks, etc). Complacency yields online laziness.

I joined (I think) around the time Obama was first elected (I want to say '08, could have been sooner), when people were panic-buying ammunition. Pretty annoying, paying top dollar for Blazer and the like for range days!

With the Biden term ascendant, folks will get jittery again, and that may spark a revival of actual "gun talk".

DH

6. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Its increased to 6. Ask hiLIARy. #6 is Resistance.

Nemo

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  7. Looking at the different sections and the last post dates, i would say that is the case.

8. phantoms

phantoms Senior Mumbler

In addition, the posting goes up and down with pending legislation. Right now the GA legislature is out and there are no bills being debated.

UtiPossidetis likes this.
  9. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/