Is there a guide for how to get a GWL in Fulton County

Discussion in 'Ga. County Licensing Information' started by HighVoltageBlonde, Oct 22, 2010.

1. drtybykr

drtybykr New Member

you do not need a GWL to have a gun in your home, car, or place of business.

2. XLInfidel

XLInfidel New Member

The Georgia Weapons License (GWL) is the carry permit here in Georgia. You don't need to have this to have a gun next to your bed or anywhere else in your home, car or place of business as drtybykr pointed out. You only need one while carrying outside of the above mentioned places.

See here and here.

Price increase? See the last entry on that page. Take a c-note + and have lunch after you've finished. Let us know how it went.

3. Taler

Taler New Member

The girl was correct as of 10/13/10. They can make only limited change you may wish to carry exactly the amount required. Don't forget your SASE.

4. Taler

Taler New Member

I was there on October 13. $30 cash, $45 money order for the PD. SASE = Self Addressed Stamped Envelope.

5. SongDogSniper

SongDogSniper New Member

6. mountainpass

mountainpass Under Scrutiny

HighVoltageBlonde I don't know what part of Fulton County you are in but I think now you can do this at the North Fulton Annex in Sandy Springs if that's closer to you.. I think I'm right if not someone will straighten me out.

EDit: Song Dog beat me to it.

7. SongDogSniper

SongDogSniper New Member

Look at the thread I referred to in my post. It referred to the full announcement.

In there, there is a phone number for the North Fulton Service Center. That is the Annex.

8. rabbivj

rabbivj My Name is Inigo Montoya

im going thru the same thing you are atm...I applied @ the courthouse on pryor...friday was 1 month already,expect to wait up to 90 days.

9. rabbivj

rabbivj My Name is Inigo Montoya

So apparently when at the ssgcr today I was talking to a Guy who works for sspd and he told me that sspd is now doing fingerprinting for gwls now. Can anyone confirm this?

Confirmed. the Fulton County Website has been updated.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk