Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My GF is about to apply for her GWL and i was wondering if Sandy Springs is doing fingerprinting or do we have to go into atlanta and deal with all the bull?

it took 62 days + 2 weeks for my GFL to get signed and picked up, just trying to get her GWL asap

·
My Name is Inigo Montoya
4,025 Posts
i know they do fingerprinting but not sure abt the gwl, ill prolly go there to get fingerprinted for when I apply for my cwp.

·
Registered
72 Posts
On August 23rd I went to Sandy Springs and they advised I had to go to Atlanta as they could not do the printing there.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HighVoltageBlonde said:
Also, there is a station on Barfield Rd that the guy at N Annex said will be doing prints at some point. Not sure exactly when.
that is sandy springs police headquarters
go to know when i have to renew in 5 years, hopefully it won't take 82 days

·
My Name is Inigo Montoya
4,025 Posts
HighVoltageBlonde said:
I got some help w/this, am right around the corner from N Fulton Annex. Just went by there today to verify they're doing permits.

Also, there is a station on Barfield Rd that the guy at N Annex said will be doing prints at some point. Not sure exactly when.

Here's a good link:

http://www.fultoncountyga.gov/gun-permits2
as am i, i applied in september...im going to have to see if they can check the status of my permit.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
This link appears to say much of the same: http://beta.campaignengine.net/lynneril ... 100610.pdf

Applications are available and may be filed with Probate Court staff at the following locations:

?? Fulton County Courthouse 136 Pryor Street, Suite C-230, Atlanta, Georgia 30303, 404-613-4583

?? North Fulton Service Center, 7741 Roswell Road, Sandy Springs, 404-613-7638

?? South Fulton Service Center, 5600 Stonewall Tell Road, College Park, 404-612-3048

·
My Name is Inigo Montoya
4,025 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
you can file at the N fulton annex building and get fingerprinted at etiher sandy springs or alpharetta now.... sandy springs is $50 and alpharetta is $45

1 - 11 of 11 Posts