Is obuma Muslim?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Nemo, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

hiLIARy seems to confirm that he is.

Below is a paragraph from her Al Smith Dinner speech.

Nemo

http://time.com/4539979/read-transcript-hillary-clinton-speech-al-smith-dinner/

2. codegeek

codegeek codegeek reincarnate

It's a charity event where jokes are the name of the day. You have to admit, that's pretty darn funny.

3. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

What does this have to do with guns and the Second Amendment?

4. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

hiLIARy, bill and obummer are all strongly anti-gun and believe the 2A is outdated and dead.

Nemo

5. EJR914

Obama's religion has nothing to do with his anti gun stance. I believe he was raised Muslim and has a soft spot for them in his heart. He may actually be one, but he's about what ever he is about as much as I believe Trump to be a Christian.

No fruits of the spirit that I can see

6. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Someone in the Trump camp claimed he only recently was lead to accept Christ as his Savior. Only God knows for sure whether he really did get saved or not.

Give it some time to see if he really bears fruit from it.

7. EJR914

Just like his recent wandering into the Republican party after being a life long New York liberal Democrat, just like his recent love for the 2A.

All for show to get certain people to vote for him.

Nobody has been elected so far without at least feigning they are a Christian.

Barack Obama says he's a christian too, you believe that?

None of them are, a Christian couldn't get up there and constantly lie like that, like lying was breathing.

His arrogance, pride, untruthfulness shown just in the past few days and weeks are enough for me.

Don't be fooled, don't allow the wool to be pulled over your eyes.

Do not allow yourself to be deceived.

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=4J1RR7oz2Ug

http://nyti.ms/29srjRK

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  8. CoffeeMate

CoffeeMate Junior Butt Warmer

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXodRLLkth4[/ame]

9. EJR914

10. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Maybe that's why it's in the "Off-topic" forum.........................

11. moe mensale

That's between him and his God. Not you, not me, not the tooth fairy.

12. EJR914

He still has time to turn his life around, he just hasn't done it yet.

13. EJR914

It was moved from National gun so you know

14. moe mensale

When did you become the arbiter of what's in Trump's or any man's soul? Again, that's between him and his God. Not you, not me, not the tooth fairy.

15. EJR914

Nice strawman.

I'm a Christian, so it effects us all when terrible people get on a World Stage and say they are a Christian. Only gullible and fearful people are buying his crap. All his crap.

Not just this.

The Bible is very specific about how to tell if someone is really a Christian or not when he professes that they are one.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
  16. EJR914

Fruits of the Holy Spirit

17. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

Trump has shown all those things in regard to America.

Hillary has not.

18. moe mensale

Stawman my ass. I'm not impressed with your Christian identity. Nor any one else's. I've been a Christian probably longer than you've been breathing. And I've seen more "Christians" turn on their fellow Christians than you'd care to know. Sunday warriors and hypocrites.

The fruits of the Holy Spirit are genuine. How they manifest themselves in individuals is between God and the individual. We are not, never have been and never will be the arbiters of those gifts. We are just redeemed sinners.

I don't pretend to know what's in any man's heart. I will not question Trump's faith. Neither will I question Clinton's or Johnson's faith. I will just watch their actions.

19. EJR914

That's fairly laughable

20. EJR914

Johnson was raised Christian, but I think now has been honest about being a universalist. So not really a Christian.

The only honest one out of the three.

Trump's 2A, Pro-life, and recent jail house conversion now that he wants to be president are all very suspicious to me. Nobody that lies constantly about everything could be a Christian. Trump obviously spends no time reading the Bible, he doesn't know it, he's bumble scriptures and names, rarely goes to church for corporate worship. I'm highly skeptical to say the least. Time would be able to tell though. I'm very skeptical also because of the timing.

Hilary is most likely not also a real Christian.

One person who might actually be a real christian to run for president last time is Mike Huckabee. I've seen some possible fruit of the spirit from him.

You guys can continue to defend the indefensible all over this website but it just looks silly.

I don't vote for presidents depending on their faith. I know some do. To each his own. I don't though.

I'm not alone in my skepticism.

http://m.christianpost.com/news/kirk-franklin-evangelical-friends-fruits-donald-trump-spirit-159291/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/post...-name-of-christianity/?utm_term=.6cd4cba3015f

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016