Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With Donna Brazile, Elizabeth Warren and others distancing themselves from Hillary, was paying for the dossier the final straw? Creating the whole "blame Russia" after losing the election when she colluded with Russia on the Uranium One deal and paying Russians to fabricate stories on Trump, may finally be too much. Something seems to be going on inside of what is left of the DNC.

Is this the beginning of the end?

·
what me worry?
6,504 Posts
With Donna Brazile, Elizabeth Warren and others distancing themselves from Hillary, was paying for the dossier the final straw? Creating the whole "blame Russia" after losing the election when she colluded with Russia on the Uranium One deal and paying Russians to fabricate stories on Trump, may finally be too much. Something seems to be going on inside of what is left of the DNC.

Is this the beginning of the end?
only way she be done if 5 ft under

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
only way she be done if 5 ft under
You're probably right, but some in the DNC are treating her as toxic. Rats jumping ship. The good news is, I don't see the Clintons jumping on the grenade for the good of the party. I started to write "for the good of the country", but started laughing too hard. Friday humor I guess. They are a narcissistic bunch and won't drown alone.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Pocahontas is going to run in 2020. At least Warren is pro gun.......
If she is, and I haven't heard that, she won't be pro-gun in 2020.

Edit: Oh snap.

·
Cross-drawer
7,322 Posts
Done? Maybe. Will she be prosecuted? I doubt it. I have heard nothing come out about Clinton in the last week that I didn't already know about.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is plenty of irony in Donna Brazile throwing Clinton under the bus about a rigged election after giving her the debate questions from CNN.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Done? Maybe. Will she be prosecuted? I doubt it. I have heard nothing come out about Clinton in the last week that I didn't already know about.
Will she be prosecuted is the question I guess. People stepping away from the blast zone is sometimes a warning something is about to happen. Rule of law really needs to be reinstated.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Network newscasts don't mention Brazile Clinton-DNC revelations

The broadcast evening newscasts on three major networks on Thursday didn't mention bombshell revelations by former Democratic National Committee interim Chairwoman Donna Brazile.

Brazile has written in a new book that she discovered evidence that she said showed Hillary Clinton's campaign "rigged" the Democratic presidential primary.

"ABC's World News Tonight," "NBC Nightly News" and "CBS Evening News" all didn't report the allegations by Brazile on Thursday evening despite it receiving considerable coverage on cable news and in print and online media. Brazile was also trending as one of Twitter's top topics on Thursday.
Not news.

Seriously, why are we concerned with Russian interference when we have this crap going on here?

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In excerpts released to Politico Thursday, Brazile writes in her new book, "Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns that Put Donald Trump in the White House," that it "broke [her] heart" upon discovering evidence that she said showed the Clinton campaign "rigged" the Democratic nomination system.
Complete BS! She gave Clinton the debate questions from CNN.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
The system wasn't "rigged" for Clinton. It was rigged so that the most corrupt politician could seize control of the party. Of course, a Clinton won.

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
I have seen the AP and CNN websites running the story. They are struggling to find a way to put spin on it

·
Deplorable bitter clinger.
5,695 Posts
Not even with a stake through the heart, a silver bullet, or holy water. We may have to nuke her from orbit, just to be sure.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
The way that I see it is that if she's still alive she's still a threat

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have seen the AP and CNN websites running the story. They are struggling to find a way to put spin on it
I'm hoping they go down with the ship. Biased enough to call them propaganda factories.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,140 Posts
Elizabeth Warren Pro Gun? You need to do a tiny bit of checking on that. Spend 5 seconds on an internet search to find out.

The only thing she can be considered Pro Gun on would be pro picking the ALL up to make into free cars for poor people.

Nemo

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/brea...rs-not-enough-after-texas-shooting/ar-AAutXvj

Warren to GOP: Thoughts and prayers not enough after Texas shooting

Provided by The Hill
Warren to GOP: Thoughts and prayers not enough after Texas shooting Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) on Sunday slammed Republicans for offering their condolences in the wake of the Texas church shooting while failing to take concrete steps to curb gun violence."Thoughts & prayers are not enough, GOP. We must end this violence. We must stop these tragedies. People are dying while you wait," Warren wrote in one tweet.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/06/elizabeth-warren-nra-will-defeated-gun-control/

Elizabeth Warren: ‘The NRA Will Be Defeated’ On Gun Controlby Charlie Spiering 6 Jan 2016

Senator Elizabeth Warren has strong words for the National Rifle Association, in spite ofâ€"or perhaps because ofâ€"its success defending Second Amendment Rights. “The NRA can be defeated and the NRA will be defeated,†the Massachusetts Democrat said during a conference call organized by White House Senior Advisor Valerie Jarrett. “The president has shown that change is possible but it is our job in Congress to show that there are many of us who are willing to fight and that’s how you get sensible gun reforms. We will get it.â€
Jarrett teamed up with liberal champion Warren and other Democratic members of Congress to promote President Obama’s executive actions on gun control.

·
Like a Boss
3,034 Posts
Reactions: EJR914
1 - 20 of 44 Posts