Georgiapacking.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is that 100 million Americans getting both vaccines....or is that 100 million vaccinations so really only 50 million Americans "vaccinated" ?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Doesn’t matter. I don’t believe there are that many doses available. I may be wrong but he’s already behind.

Reactions: Harhib

·
Registered
533 Posts
100 million vaccinations.

So initially - I am presuming here - it's all "stage one" jabs, and then after 3-4 weeks (21-28 days) you'd have a rolling overlap of stage 1 and stage 2 jabs.

So... figure ~60-65 million people vaccinated plus ~35-40 million in progress (received phase 1, waiting for phase 2) at Day 100.

DH

·
Registered
8,332 Posts
Looks like 250M doses expected before May 1st. If logistics aren't a wreck, that's 125M people. Would need to more than double the rate of administering them though...
https://www.nbcnews.com/business/bu...-cuomo-s-letter-buy-vaccine-directly-n1254666
https://www.nbcnews.com/business/bu...-cuomo-s-letter-buy-vaccine-directly-n1254666
Data from the CDC shows that the U.S. is averaging about 900,000 vaccinations per day. During an interview with Fox News, Azar cited the CDC number and criticized the Biden administration's goal of "100 million shots in arms in the first 100 days."

"We will have distributed 250 million doses of vaccine by the end of April," said Azar. "If they've only done 100 million vaccinations by then, it will be a tragic squandering of the opportunity that we have handed them."

·
Registered
74 Posts
What is your basis for this assertion?

DH
Prior to his election he said and i quote "no matter how Donald Trump lies about it, i will not ban fracking" well here were are, day 2 total lies, in addition the ENTIRE liberal media ran stories about how Donald Trump was lying about corn pop banking fracking, when your dealing with communists, you can be assured, they will lie about everything and the people are the least of their concern, the media will report anything that aligns with what he said he was going to do, how you going to know? Your not, they lie, theyre going to ruin this country for China

·
Senior Mumbler
6,364 Posts
This thread shows for me on the main forums page as a snippet of the the last post in the offtopic political forum, but it doesn't show up when I go into the off-topic political forum. Are there any other post missing?

·
Senior Mumbler
6,364 Posts
The only way for me to see it is by clicking the post in the snippet description in the forums list:

When I go to the off topic political forum it's no where to be found:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts