Is anyone else going to the Eastman gun show Sept 30 ?

Discussion in 'GENERAL EVENTS' started by Macktee, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Macktee

Macktee New Member

If so, how about meeting up at or near the show?

It'll be held at the North Atlanta Trade Center Sept. 30 thru Oct 1, 2006.

http://www.eastmangunshows.com/

2. brett30030

brett30030 New Member

i'm going on saturday, but i have to work a trade event for my company, and dont know what time. If you get something figured out, please post, and i will try to make it.

BTW, how does this compare to the one at the farmers market or the one next month in Marietta?

Thanks

3. Macktee

Macktee New Member

This one claims to be the largest gun show in Georgia.

Since we can't pick a time, I'll just plan on arriving mid-afternoon, say about 2:30 or 3:00, and wandering around for a while.

To make me easier to find, I'll be wearing a red shirt of some type (depends greatly on what's clean), a hat and I'll have a walking stick. The hat will be a real hat, not a baseball cap.

If you see a fat, bald, old guy who meets that description, just walk up and say, "Mike?". If he gives you a dumb look, it'll probably be me.....

4. pro2am

pro2am New Member

Eastman show Oct. 28-29 in Cobb

Just got back from the show awhile back. Took my four boys with me, 8-21. They had a good time. Looks like lots of selection of long guns, pretty good selection on pistols and revolvers. Most of the new guns were Glock, SW, and Sig, and Taurus. There were a few others too, but they were the largest selection in my opinion.

I haven't been to any other shows so I don't know what to compare, but I thought it was okay. My eight year old got in for free, that was a bonus.

I'm still trying to find someone with a CZ PCR. No dice at the show. :cry: