Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
:cheers: :drink: =D> \:D/

No judge, no jury, no 8 months in court to convict (and no appeal either!), didn't cost the tax payers a dime.
Self-sufficiency is a wonderful thing.

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
Foul said:
:cheers: :drink: =D> \:D/

No judge, no jury, no 8 months in court to convict (and no appeal either!), didn't cost the tax payers a dime.
Self-sufficiency is a wonderful thing.
That is just not right... It in fact is completly unfair. :evil:

If LEO's don't have to buy their ammo or can get a tax write-off, then we should get the same. :D

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
You need to read the story again. They are charging the guy. It was his roommate.

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
I read it, all it says is that the guy had "rented a room from Nuss for the past three to four years."

So why was he kicking down the door? Something is not right and I agree that an investigation is needed. If the guy had been evicted or was just drunk and decided to kick the door down un-announced, I probably would have reacted the same way.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
You can't kick down a door and not expect something to happen.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Rammstein, I agree. A few years back some fellow in New Orleans shot and killed an exchange student that was living in their home as he was breaking in a downstairs window. He had snuck out partying, become intoxicated, and lost his key. What do you think is going to happen when you go breaking into a window in the middle of the night? Better to just stay outside all night, or just use the phone!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts