Intruder shot and killed while breaking into home.

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Macktee, Nov 17, 2006.

1. Macktee

Macktee New Member

2. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

What, no signs saying "BEWARE of bullets"?

3. Foul

Foul New Member

:cheers: :drink: =D> \:D/

No judge, no jury, no 8 months in court to convict (and no appeal either!), didn't cost the tax payers a dime.
    Self-sufficiency is a wonderful thing.

4. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

That is just not right... It in fact is completly unfair. :evil:

If LEO's don't have to buy their ammo or can get a tax write-off, then we should get the same. :D

5. ber950

ber950 Active Member

You need to read the story again. They are charging the guy. It was his roommate.

6. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

I read it, all it says is that the guy had "rented a room from Nuss for the past three to four years."

So why was he kicking down the door? Something is not right and I agree that an investigation is needed. If the guy had been evicted or was just drunk and decided to kick the door down un-announced, I probably would have reacted the same way.

7. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

You can't kick down a door and not expect something to happen.

8. kkennett

kkennett New Member

Rammstein, I agree. A few years back some fellow in New Orleans shot and killed an exchange student that was living in their home as he was breaking in a downstairs window. He had snuck out partying, become intoxicated, and lost his key. What do you think is going to happen when you go breaking into a window in the middle of the night? Better to just stay outside all night, or just use the phone!