Inside the Mind of a Sheeple in WI and Authorities

Discussion in 'In the News' started by EJR914, Sep 22, 2010.

1. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/ ... 002e0.html

Ohh my gosh! If I hadn't called the police they might have killed everybody!

2. HydroAuto

HydroAuto GPDO Commonlaw Spouse

Madison... go figure.

3. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

At least two of them (the minority) had the guts to refuse to show their i.d.

4. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Yep, that was good on them, but look what it got them?

The always dreaded catch all charge of obstruction. I wonder if it will hold up in court? I hope they fight the charge on 4th amendment grounds.

At least they didn't get arrested for "disorderly conduct" since they were open carrying and you know how disorderly that can be.

Oops... there it is...

It appears the authorities didn't learn from the last judge they had to pay.

5. CoolHand

CoolHand Active Member

Sending detectives to "investigate" for a possible disorderly conduct charge?!?!? Gee that doesn't reek of "OOOOHHHH :censored: we screwed with those Wisconsin Carry guys again and they actually know those pesky law thingies we're supposed to enforce. Quick, let's send detectives to see if we can possible justify (translation: trump up) some more charges against those pesky folks to cover our previously sued :censored:'s"

I wonder how many times a year they send out detectives after the fact to investigate possible disorderly conduct charges for other law enforcement/citizen encounters.

Do courts take into account repeated instances and patterns of government abuse and misconduct when deciding 1983 lawsuit judgements?

6. mountainman444

mountainman444 Active Member

bold added by mountainman

One would think (hope?) so.

7. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

HA soooo... you didn't learn anything the first go around huh? Hell when your detectives showed up at my house I would sit there and let you talk all day and I'd listen. $10,000.. wow i need to Oc more. Grant ya I'm sure Carry.org got some of those funds but still to walk away with a few grand just because some ignorant cops decided to enforce what they want to be laws, I would think them being guilty of violating rights would erase the other trumped up charges wouldnt it?