Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Bastards.

There are so few places off limits in Indiana (God do I miss that!) it surprises me they are goign the other direction with anything. Just recently state parks, which had been off limits per DNR 'regulations' (not state statute) was cleared up and made completely legal by actions of our governor...

·
68,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They listed the names of the legislators with licenses! :shakehead:

·
68,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But, she said, eventually most states will adopt the same kind of security measures that Indiana is enacting.
"At some point, there isn't going to be any choice," she said.

·
68,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alabama, for instance, bars weapons only when the Legislature is in session, Warnock said. And California, while banning guns, allows people with concealed-carry licenses to bring weapons into the building. In Indiana, even visitors licensed to carry guns will be refused entry unless they leave their weapons in the car or take them home.

·
68,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
While a handful of states, including Georgia and South Carolina, have had restrictions for more than a decade, most were implemented after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
They listed the names of the legislators with licenses!
The way I see it is if they want to limit it to just them then I am glad that info is not public.

·
Registered
15,974 Posts
Alabama, for instance, bars weapons only when the Legislature is in session, Warnock said.
Where is the law making this so? I have seen no Alabama law that makes this illegal.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Indiana you can carry in bars. And police stations. But not the legislature?

I miss my home state. I'm sad to see it's changing. It's those damn liberals in Chicago and Indianapolis that ruin it for the whole state.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts