Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
68,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Liberalism...Fascism...What's the Difference?

Watch the video clip from channel 5 next to this news story in San Francisco about Mayor Gavin Newsom's push for more gun control laws--especially District Attorney Kamala Harris's explanation of how the city is going to go into your home and make sure that you are doing what you are supposed. It appears that little details such as search warramts, probable cause, you know, all that Bill of Rights stuff, doesn't apply in Babylon by the Sea.
http://www.claytoncramer.com/weblog/200 ... 8406124306

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
They better have ceramic plate inserts in their vests, cause they'll need it for when they enter without a warrant.

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
legacy38 said:
The scary thing is that any federal cases arising from this will go to the 9th Circus.
It is no coincidence that your best chance to get a case heard by the Supreme Court is if it came out of the 9th.

Sometimes I wonder if they could get more done if they didn't have to contantly correct the 9th all the time. Othertimes I am glad they dont get more done...

·
Registered
9,075 Posts
Gunstar1 said:
legacy38 said:
The scary thing is that any federal cases arising from this will go to the 9th Circus.
It is no coincidence that your best chance to get a case heard by the Supreme Court is if it came out of the 9th.

Sometimes I wonder if they could get more done if they didn't have to contantly correct the 9th all the time. Othertimes I am glad they dont get more done...
Read Arvizu sometime. The backhand SCOTUS gave teh 9th circus in that one is great.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
When I visited SF it was pretty but, this is exactly why I won't even consider moving the the left coast period. :x

·
Romans 10:13
4,632 Posts
Axeman said:
When I visited SF it was pretty but, this is exactly why I won't even consider moving the the left coast period. :x
Not even with the "Terminator" as Gov?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
GeorgiaGlocker said:
Axeman said:
Even if Ronald Reagan where still Gov. Unfortunately they can't do much without a state congress that might actually have common sense.

Atleast the Terminator had the right kind of "gun control" ideas, by that I mean hitting his targets. :wink:

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
the governator is not republican. he doesn't like guns from what I have seen.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Axeman said:
GeorgiaGlocker said:
Axeman said:
Even if Ronald Reagan where still Gov. Unfortunately they can't do much without a state congress that might actually have common sense.

Atleast the Terminator had the right kind of "gun control" ideas, by that I mean hitting his targets. :wink:
Finger on the trigger, too...But then again, it's the movies, so it doesn't count... :lol:

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
In the movies your gun never goes dry and you always have to pull the hammer back on your Glock before going into battle. :lol:

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
man.....whenever I hear that sound I always yell at the tv.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Rammstein said:
man.....whenever I hear that sound I always yell at the tv.
I yell at the TV when a six-shooter miraculously spits out 19 rounds in rapid succession without a reload.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts