Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

In The Swamp Behind The House Last Night

833 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  OWM 
#1 ·
A big one. Sent it back to it's Maker for recycling. Pics taken moments before he met some #4 buckshot.
He posed nicely for the camera never knew I was laid up in the bushes. Been seeing him for a week or so.
Plant Black Human body Jaw Flash photography
Dog Plant Black Carnivore Tree
Atmosphere Plant Black Flash photography Tree

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks about like what one of my neighbors took a picture of at dusk and posted as “cute fox”. We still got missing cat posters on utility poles around here. Discharge isn’t legal within 1500 feet of any residence, place of worship, business, or public gathering place so it’s like the two are linked.

#4 ·
Discharge isn’t legal within 1500 feet of any residence, place of worship, business, or public gathering place so it’s like the two are linked.
Probably so. The one last night was the first I noticed around here in a couple of years. Not to say one or two did not pass through. Prior to that I was removing several each year. When we see one we hunt it relentlessly. It's fun and it keeps your skills sharp. Good pastime for an old man.

#8 ·
Update:
Hung the carcass with rope just over the edge of the creek right before dark last night. This morning not a sign of it, the gators ate well. Did not even have to give a coin to the cleaners.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.