In the "recovery," food Stamp population rising monthly.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by CR2008, Dec 8, 2010.

1. CR2008

CR2008 New Member

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2010/12/08/food-stamp-rolls-continue-to-rise/

I told one brainwashed ignorant relative of mine 2 weeks ago that in this so called "recovery" the number of Americans on foodstamps is about 43 million people currently... 1 in 7 people or so... she said that this was another "conspiracy story" and how it was all "propaganda" and that they "don't believe it." I tell em that it's the governments own damn figures, and that all they had to do was LOOK on the numbers, and you could see the intellectual cowardice in this person when their perfect bubble pops, FEAR of the truth... just keep thinking happy happy thoughts, and that will keep you warm and feed. Don't worry about a growing wave of poverity in America, because it's not true as long as you "believe" it's not... like how some people "believed" the earth was flat too.

Also, does anyone find it interesting that DC has the HIGHEST % in their population on food stamps.. .OVER 21% can't even feed themself! But don't scare the sheeple... let them watch more dancing with the stars, snooki, PS3, and let them fill their faces with more junk while this ship sinks, thinking happy happy thoughts.

2. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

You can't wake up those that do not want to wake up, or those that refuse to look at statistics and numbers. You can't force someone to come to terms with what's going on. All you can do is stop trying, and let them live ignorantly in their bliss. They want to stay that way.

A good dose of the mainstream media and public education don't hurt, either. They've been trained to be good little productive citizens that go to work, punch their time card, become a worker bee drone, and then come home at night and watch dancing with the stars, and pay your income taxes since they were in K-5, and never, ever, question our government, don't ever ask questions, just accept the status quo, and don't ask questions or try to educate yourself on those pesky little things called rights. After all, how many of you remember learning your rights in school, and the importance of them? Learning what the founding father's wrote about our rights? Learning about keeping and bear firearms in your life? Being educated about your rights? Defending your rights? Becoming a citizen, and not a subject and a serf? Yeah, I don't remember that, either, but if you ask me, that's more important than all the other subjects I learned in high school. Sure math, English, science and history are important as well, but what good are they to you when your government is violating your rights and you're completely oblivious to it?

Well that's exactly what you can expect from our [s:13eqk67l]public school system[/s:13eqk67l] government indoctrination centers.

3. CR2008

CR2008 New Member

I would not have cared much for the mass stupidity and ignorance if I never believed that a mob of fools could be usefull idiots for the Government... All you have to do is look on Nazi Germany, many people who seem "normal" became the tool of facism and tyrany... this is what I truely fear, a mass of fools. This makes their problem my problem because we are all in the same sinking ship, and I don't want to be dragged down by them.

Alot of these people will not be ready when the lies come apart, especially mentally... and with the class warfare etc you know what's going to happen when the "safty nets" burst open and all these people become hungry and cold.

4. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

I believe Voltaire said it best at the end of one my favorite satirical novellas, Candide. "We must cultivate our garden."