Immigration law new subection.

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Wegahe, Nov 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

Subsection (TBD) Anyone found to be in the US illegally or captured while crossing the borer illegally SHALL be immediately processed and deported as a criminal in violation of US immigration law.

1. Persons found in violation of this subsection will be given a parachute, loaded on to a C130 aircraft and flown to Antarctica and pushed out.

2. a_springfield

a_springfield Well-Known Member

Why not out to international waters

3. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

They will not be issued swim fins...

4. Harhib

Harhib Active Member

They will be issued new cement overshoes

5. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

In that case don't issue parachutes. Just load them in the bomb bay of a B52 and drop them on ISIS.

6. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

That's an awful lot of expenditure for deporting illegals. Surely there are cheaper methods.

7. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

Load up full plane, fly them to Int'l waters and let them out. Saves costs by only going that far and using full plane.

Or as they say-- just kill them all, let God sort them out.

Nemo

8. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

This thread is nasty in spirit and dehumanizing to real persons.

It is disturbing to me to think some of you may not be joking.

9. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

10. Nemo

Better idea is a ship. More space, larger number and quite likely a better illegal alien to fuel use ratio.

Nemo

11. a_springfield

a_springfield Well-Known Member

I would be ok with loading a full c5 and making a run over South America push them out in groups. Mexicans over Mexico, Guatemalans over Guatemala, and so on.

12. Nemo

The ship idea is more cost effective I suspect. Stay out past the 12 miles international waters line and do the Mexico, Guatemala, Nicaragua thing. Give them each a mylar balloon and show them west or east as necessary. Maybe some paracord to string families together.

Nemo

13. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

What's disturbing to me is what keeps happening to this country with regard to immigration, both legal and illegal. And that no one in a position to do so has the balls to do anything really meaningful about it. It's been going on full steam since 1965 and getting worse each year. At some point we will not have a country to call our own. It'll belong to everyone else. Why? Why are we the world's welfare state? Why do we owe unearned taxpayer paid benefits to anyone who decides they have a right to claim them and live off the government dole? How long can we afford to do that?

Turn your eyes eastward and look at what's happening to Europe. Really look. See what Angela Merkel's and the European Union's policies have done to not only Germany but most of Europe. Thankfully, nationalism is growing in places like Italy, Austria, Hungary, Poland and others. Even the complacent German citizenry is finally waking up.

Personally, I don't want to see illegals let into the country to await their day in court. Most of them never show up. They just disappear into the shadows and start milking the system. We ostensibly have a border. I'd prefer to keep them on their side of it, by any means necessary. If that offends someone's sensibilities, so be it. Try entering, illegally, into any other country in the world demanding whatever rights you think you may be entitled to and see how that works out for you. Americans have become the stupidest people in the world because our elected "leaders" have sold us out to the highest bidders. It's time that ends. And this holds for legal immigration also. It needs to be trimmed WAY back and applied only to those people who will actually contribute positively for our benefit.

Article 4, Section 4 of the US Constitution is still part of our supreme law. It's about time we start enforcing it. By any means necessary.

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

14. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Moe, I pretty much agree with everything you wrote, but you quoted me, so what does that have to do with what I wrote?

I do not favor cruelly killing immigrants who break our country's immigration laws, whether by dumping them in Antarctica to freeze or out over international waters to die of exposure or drowning or dumped into the ocean wearing cement shoes. It's not funny. It's sick.

15. jsaund22

jsaund22 Ninjaneering Computers

This. So much this.

16. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

There's a world of difference between land-mining the border and thus blowing up some illegals who try to sneak in,

or shooting-up a van full of them when that van has crashed thru our border gate and is headed deeper into the USA...

...and LEO's rounding-up (arresting) illegals who have already gotten in and established an otherwise-lawful and productive life here , and sending them off to mass-executions done in spectacularly sadistic ways that are reminescent of ancient barbarian civilizations.

17. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

This was started as a joke. I should have known it would get out of hand.
    Anyone that has the power to delete it I request they do so. Maybe I will refrain from being this stupid in the future.

a_springfield and Harhib like this.
  18. Harhib

Harhib Active Member

Nuff said!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.