I'm very pro-police...but this looks over the top to me !

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by HJB, Sep 28, 2020.

1. HJB

HJB Active Member

It was my opinion, I asked what your opinion was but you would rather just troll, and troll, and troll, and troll......

2. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

You can put forth an opinion but cannot provide any reasoning or basis for it? Thats what I wanted from you.

Nemo

3. HJB

HJB Active Member

Wow, you are a little slow aren't you ? Are you able to feed and dress yourself ?

I don't need to provide that and I'm not going to so have a good day.

4. Harhib

Harhib Active Member

Looks that way to me

5. HJB

HJB Active Member

Harhib I don't think he put on a sad face...

6. Nemo

HJB, I thought your dumbness might be able to be overcome. I admit I now stand corrected.

Nemo

Last edited: Sep 30, 2020
  7. HJB

HJB Active Member

We always knew that yours could not be overcome and so we have no expectations of you. You just like to troll, troll, troll.....

8. zetor

zetor Gaston beat up John

No video leading up to the tackle. Not understanding how anyone could have an opinion one way or the other.

9. HJB

HJB Active Member

Well you can have an opinion anyway based on the video you do have. There was lots of video leading up to the take down.

10. zetor

zetor Gaston beat up John

Not in your link you provided.

11. HJB

HJB Active Member

In that link, scroll down to the button that says "story continues" and click on it. Then scroll down to the video. It contains over 3 minutes of video.

12. FrontSight

FrontSight Well-Known Member

I haven't looked at the link in the OP. But I have no opinion other than, I just enjoy Nemo's verbal jousting.

13. Nemo

One does what one must ;-). But this one is so far offshore its beginning to feel like I am beating a brick with a stick :shakehead:.

Seems no matter how clear I make a request, some just refuse to argue their belief with anything other than they said it.

Nemo

14. mountainman444

mountainman444 Well-Known Member

The man looked calm, obeying instructions and not the least bit “wild eyed””.
    I’m going to agree, no need to tackle him.
    If you take a law abiding, law enforcement supporting citizens and treat him like crap you’ve made an enemy. It would have been a lot simpler to ask him to put his hands behind his back.
    IMO

dcarter and StarJack like this.
  15. StarJack

StarJack Well Aged Member