I'm the only Mayor professional enough

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Boy Racer, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Boy Racer

Boy Racer New Member

Link to story on Comcast.net.

:roll:

2. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

++ What an asshat.

3. cripple

cripple New Member

let him call 911 and wait....ill be reloading

4. cdtracing

cdtracing New Member

I'll dial 911 after I take care of the dirt bag.

5. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

My thoughts exactly.

6. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

Let the police handle what? Notifying my next of kin?

7. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

+100

8. Crazydave

Crazydave Member

Thats kinda funny,seeing as he probably has 24 hour security around his house.All's he would do is probably cower in a corner hoping his security would stop the bad guy... :help:

9. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

If someone breaks into my house, yes.

10. SigP229

SigP229 Active Member

+1

11. tonyvanman

tonyvanman Guest

He's probably never been the victim of a violent crime, been placed in harms way where death was an option, or his mom never popped that :censored: out of his mouth. Real people living in the REAL world and not the politically correct world see things for what they are. Bureaucrats see things that enable constituents to put money in their pockets or into their causes...

I love idiots in positions of control...

How come Earl from down the street is never elected? I'll bet you that he wouldn't put up with HALF the crap the "silver spoon" kids put up with...

Let the mayor take his happy butt back to the trailer park at night after working in the heat all day, and tell me that his ideological policies will still be the same...he'll have a whole new outlook on life...

12. Guest

Guest Guest

911: 911, What is your emergency?
    Me: No emergency, just send the coroner to.. BANG.. Sorry, thought he was already down. Anyway, send them to ...

I was thinking. We firefighter's encourage families to have escape plans, working smoke detectors, and fire extinguishers. These three things can help stop the spread of fire while we are en route and potentially make the difference in a working structure and a overhaul.

Why are cops and guns different? Shouldn't every family have an escape plan, a phone, and a gun? Seems like the same preventive logic to me. Except the fire won't take the extinguisher and shoot back I guess....

13. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

Its amazing how many firefighters I have known in my family have that same opinion!!!!!

And to defend the police that have been in my family. They had those same opinions......however wierd some of their opinions have changed as they have been retired and are older. Not sure if propganda has set in or something..... wierd

14. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

Sharky, that might be a mutation to the CLEO (Chief) disease. It is where street LEOs get promoted to a desk which make them eventually forget some of the dangers faced on a daily basis.

Like when a Chief says that police should be able to tell you have a license to carry by checking your car's license plate. That LEOs would then know which vehicle does or does not have guns in them.

Funny, I thought LEOs were trained to treat all cars as if they are carrying firearms.

So would LEOs treat that notification as:
    1. a good-guy signal and they can lower their guard;
    2. a heightened danger signal and keep a closer eye on the occupants and possibly even disarm them the stops duration;
    3. they would any other stop?

Regardless of the statistics regarding crimes by carry license holders, I would assume that a street LEO would choose #3, which is what they are doing currently.

So adding the reporting system would only harm LEOs (per #1) and trouble/put-at-risk innocent citizens.

15. fallison

fallison Guest

Which may cause them to lower their guard when the car shows clean, even though nearly all that would be a threat are not going to be licensed.