·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Muuuuurica! I'm proud to pay my taxes!

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Who knew that taxes were the panacea for all our problems!

We should be living in Utopia right now. :lol:

·
Registered
298 Posts
Taxes = Theft..... repeat after me..... Taxes = Theft

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Professional Troll
2,164 Posts
I have a secret to share.

Taxation is theft.

That is all..

·
انا باتمان
11,745 Posts
And apparently anyone who pays them is stupid. So at least half the population that don't currently pay them are the smart ones, right?

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts
And apparently anyone who pays them is stupid. So at least half the population that don't currently pay them are the smart ones, right?
You misspelled "democrats".

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well it's certainly not my fault that the tax code is the way it is. Those Progressive buttholes are the ones that put all those legal loopholes in there for tax evasion. So don't look at me

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
paying taxes isn't stupid. it's not stupid to remain above room temperature. but consenting to pay taxes or thinking it's ok to steal from others is a different matter.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
paying taxes isn't stupid. it's not stupid to remain above room temperature. but consenting to pay taxes or thinking it's ok to steal from others is a different matter.
Or just avoid a life of anal rape from some huge massive guy in prison, and of course AIDS and probably death as well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.