Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

I'm not sure where to stick this I have a C&R I need to

574 Views 6 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  ptsmith24
Ok guys I have a C&R FFL and I need to sell non-C&R firearms because I'm need of cash.Here is my question, If the firearms I bought was before I got my C&R FFL do I need to log them in on my transaction records even if there not C&R firearms or can I treat this as a private sell like a unlicensee can.Or do I need to do a NICS on the person I sell my firearms to.

I should know this stuff but I really have never used my C&R FFL and my firearm book has about 457 pages on firearm laws so its hard to find every thing that I need to know.
1 - 3 of 7 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
You ought to also send your C&R to several companies to get discounts. Brownell's, Grafs, and MidwayUSA all come to mind.
I have tried that on MidwayUSA by sending my C&R to them.I have never got a book from them or a lower price.How would I go about getting the lower price from them?
1 - 3 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.