I'm lovin' it...

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by USMC - Retired, Sep 28, 2007.

1. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,298396,00.html

Would you like fries with your deportation? :lol:

2. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

They wanna find illegals in Reno and Sparks... they need to look at the buffet at the Nugget in Sparks, and at the "Yak in be Box" off 595 south of Reno.

I swear, none of those people spoke English the entire 6 weeks I was out there.

3. GunNut

GunNut New Member

They ought to arrest the people doing the hiring as well...as well as a huge fine. If the penalty is great enough, business owners won't hire them....if they can't find work, I'd think fewer would come up here.

I still cannot understand why a business owner would hire someone that cannot speak a word of English that has to interface with the public. (Thinking of the McDonalds in Cumming...)

4. ICP_Juggalo

ICP_Juggalo Professional Troll

A new spin for a McDonalds commercial...

5. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Yea, "I'm lovin' it" is in lots of languages..that's how it was when I worked there. On the cups is one place I remember.

6. Sharky

Sharky Active Member

I wonder what happens if they ask for the super size combo!

7. Tinkerhell

Tinkerhell Active Member

:applause:

A 100 people huh. Now they just need to do it about 200,000 more times and we will be on the right track. Assuming of course that all 100 people get deported rather than just turned loose....

As for having kids at home; "Sure, we will take care of that. Where do you live? Ok we'll go pick your kids up so they can go back to your country of origin also." :twisted:

8. misawa

misawa New Member

... or a happy meal?

:twisted:

9. Macktee

Macktee New Member

"Agents for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement made at least 56 arrests in Reno, Sparks and Fernley after raids at the restaurants and a franchise corporate headquarters in Reno, agency spokesman Richard Rocha said. "

Interpreters?

Much as I oppose illegal immigration, I'm not sure this is the best method to handle the problem. I do have a real concern for the kids involved. As GunNut said, I also think employers should be held responsible and hit with massive fines plus prison time. I do believe that would stop the problem dead in its tracks.

:(