Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for semi-automatic shotgun that will hold a magazine.I have see to many tube pump action shotgun which I don't mind getting one but I want a shotgun that will hold a lot of shells for uses at the range. I really hate to reload every 6th or 8th shell in a tube feed shotgun.So here is my question I found a shotgun that looks real cool but I can not find it sold anywhere on the web so where can I find a Franchi SPAS 15 and are they legal to own in the USA.Is there more shotguns that have this kind of design that has a selctor swicth for semi-automatic and pump-action plus magazine feed. http://matrix.dumpshock.com/raygun/fire ... pas15.html

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:lol: :lol: MLS 4506 do they make a drum round magazine :mrgreen: like the ak47 have.But I still would like to find somewhere on the web that sales the Franchi SPAS 15 it kind looks in a way like a AR15.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
i haven't seen one,u s made 10 rounders are out there.take a look at the saiga-12 forum for more info and feedback.i don't own one so i have no direct knollege

·
Cumberland County, Maine
1,306 Posts
If you aren't set on getting a semi-auto, I would suggest a pump. That rack of the pump alone is unmistakable for any intruder.

But since you want a semi with a mag, saiga 12 for sure.

·
Registered
289 Posts
shotgun

I own a Remington 870 ( HD ), HOME defense design. Holds 8 shell and came with tub extention. Very, very nice weapon. Check it out you might like it. The finish is blac but with some newer type material.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Love my Mossy 590. Knoxx Industries sales a drum like add-on thing that will allow for additional shells. Of couse, if the SHTF and I am unaffective with 8+1 then I'm going to something else...9mm, .223, 10mm.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts