I'm in the market for a home defense shotgun

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by jason1, Feb 22, 2007.

1. jason1

jason1 New Member

I have been looking for semi-automatic shotgun that will hold a magazine.I have see to many tube pump action shotgun which I don't mind getting one but I want a shotgun that will hold a lot of shells for uses at the range. I really hate to reload every 6th or 8th shell in a tube feed shotgun.So here is my question I found a shotgun that looks real cool but I can not find it sold anywhere on the web so where can I find a Franchi SPAS 15 and are they legal to own in the USA.Is there more shotguns that have this kind of design that has a selctor swicth for semi-automatic and pump-action plus magazine feed. http://matrix.dumpshock.com/raygun/fire ... pas15.html

2. jason1

jason1 New Member

:lol: :lol: MLS 4506 do they make a drum round magazine :mrgreen: like the ak47 have.But I still would like to find somewhere on the web that sales the Franchi SPAS 15 it kind looks in a way like a AR15.

3. MLS 4506

MLS 4506 Active Member

i haven't seen one,u s made 10 rounders are out there.take a look at the saiga-12 forum for more info and feedback.i don't own one so i have no direct knollege

4. Dan

Dan Active Member

If you aren't set on getting a semi-auto, I would suggest a pump. That rack of the pump alone is unmistakable for any intruder.

But since you want a semi with a mag, saiga 12 for sure.

5. jesuslives31548

jesuslives31548 New Member

shotgun

I own a Remington 870 ( HD ), HOME defense design. Holds 8 shell and came with tub extention. Very, very nice weapon. Check it out you might like it. The finish is blac but with some newer type material.

6. Wiley

Wiley New Member

7. Mastino177

Mastino177 Member

Love my Mossy 590. Knoxx Industries sales a drum like add-on thing that will allow for additional shells. Of couse, if the SHTF and I am unaffective with 8+1 then I'm going to something else...9mm, .223, 10mm.