Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my good friend Allen and I went to the Savannah gun show, and now they are shy one Kimber Tactical Pro II.

We put a few hundred rounds through it, and it was pretty nice.

If my wife finds out how much I spent on it, Im a dead man. Ram, I leave you my Glock 26!!!

But now the BIG news:

Ahem,

They are opening an indoor firing range with rental guns, guns for sale, and a refreshment and food area. Thats right folks, a real firing range in Garden City.
Ram, thats about 35 minutes from GSU!!!

It should be opened in June, and I am psyched.

If I live that long (hiding the receipt), A membership will ensue!!!

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Some much good news to process!

First off, that is a nice gun you got. I was fondling one at a gun shop a few months back and it took all the self restraint I had not to take it home with me.

I'll give your 26 a good home should the need arise. :D

A RANGE NEAR ME?! YES!!!!!!

Its a good thing too since I decided I want to take some classes over the summer so I can finish school a little faster. Now I don't have too far to get to a range.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ram,

I put my name on their e-mail list and they say they will let us know when the opening day party will be.

When I get the info I will post it here.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry Ram, nothing yet.

Ive been checking my e-mail daily, and sorting thru my bulk and yet no notification.

But it is early, and they did say in June, so if I don't hear from them by mid-may, Ill hunt around for an update.

Cheers!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did you sign up for the email list online or in person somewhere? I'd like to get on the list, too.
I signed up at the last Savannah gun show.
As soon as they contact me I will give all of their contact info online, cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in Hilary Clintons eye!

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Great Choice! I love mine. The first group I shot with it was one big ragged hole.

·
Registered
9,075 Posts
Congrats on your purchase.

That's good news on the range. I have a friend in Savannah, and we had to go over to an indoor place SC in order to shoot when I made a visit to the area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts