Im in big big trouble...

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by DrGlock, Mar 24, 2007.

1. DrGlock

DrGlock New Member

Well, my good friend Allen and I went to the Savannah gun show, and now they are shy one Kimber Tactical Pro II.

We put a few hundred rounds through it, and it was pretty nice.

If my wife finds out how much I spent on it, Im a dead man. Ram, I leave you my Glock 26!!!

But now the BIG news:

Ahem,

They are opening an indoor firing range with rental guns, guns for sale, and a refreshment and food area. Thats right folks, a real firing range in Garden City.
    Ram, thats about 35 minutes from GSU!!!

It should be opened in June, and I am psyched.

If I live that long (hiding the receipt), A membership will ensue!!!

2. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Some much good news to process!

First off, that is a nice gun you got. I was fondling one at a gun shop a few months back and it took all the self restraint I had not to take it home with me.

I'll give your 26 a good home should the need arise. :D

A RANGE NEAR ME?! YES!!!!!!

Its a good thing too since I decided I want to take some classes over the summer so I can finish school a little faster. Now I don't have too far to get to a range.

3. DrGlock

DrGlock New Member

Ram,

I put my name on their e-mail list and they say they will let us know when the opening day party will be.

When I get the info I will post it here.

4. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Any update on this Dr. Glock?

5. DrGlock

DrGlock New Member

Sorry Ram, nothing yet.

Ive been checking my e-mail daily, and sorting thru my bulk and yet no notification.

But it is early, and they did say in June, so if I don't hear from them by mid-may, Ill hunt around for an update.

Cheers!

6. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Did you sign up for the email list online or in person somewhere? I'd like to get on the list, too.

7. DrGlock

DrGlock New Member

I signed up at the last Savannah gun show.
    As soon as they contact me I will give all of their contact info online, cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in Hilary Clintons eye!

8. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

9. CoolHand

CoolHand Active Member

Great Choice! I love mine. The first group I shot with it was one big ragged hole.

10. legacy38

legacy38 Active Member

Congrats on your purchase.

That's good news on the range. I have a friend in Savannah, and we had to go over to an indoor place SC in order to shoot when I made a visit to the area.