Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I did tell MP Jr. to be aggressive. Fortune favors the bold. It looks like he took it to heart.

Today in the 120 class:

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
That's your son? Cool

·
Registered
9,360 Posts
lol, good job kid

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
That's great, MP. I know you're very proud of him. I hope God decides to give me the blessings of a son as well as a daughter as both are so great.

If I'm blessed with one, I hope to one day teach my son to be an unapologetically masculine man who is very aggressive, too.

Good job, MP. I see you've done a great job with your son, keep it up.

We need more men like him in this world. We are going to need more men like him and more men in future generations as maybe he will possibly bless you with grand sons and great grand sons. We are going to need men like this.

:righton: Thank you for posting.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,519 Posts
I see two elongated potatoes in it. I get that they start some distance apart and then merge together to make a tangled vegetable mass, and then I hear this "THUMP"... I'm hoping for a higher-resolution image when the young man brings his phone back to GA.

·
69,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I see two elongated potatoes in it. I get that they start some distance apart and then merge together to make a tangled vegetable mass, and then I hear this "THUMP"... I'm hoping for a higher-resolution image when the young man brings his phone back to GA.
LOL! It's not THAT bad!

:rotfl:

Anyway, the referee declared this match a loss for MP Jr. He said this was "potentially dangerous." He threatened to pull points from the team if the coach or his team mates said anything else.

Gizmo5 commented on my Facebook posting that it was a legal move, and MP Jr. should not have been ejected from the match. His coach agrees.

I do not know enough about the rules of wrestling to know, so for now I am relying on the coach and Gizmo5 to declare that the ref is just being a pansy.

·
Ninjaneering Computers
2,648 Posts
Anyway, the referee declared this match a loss for MP Jr. He said this was "potentially dangerous."
Did the referee think he was working a figure skating event? WTH?

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
I thought slam dunks were reserved for basketball? :lol:

·
:) :) :)
12,566 Posts
LOL! It's not THAT bad!

Anyway, the referee declared this match a loss for MP Jr. He said this was "potentially dangerous." He threatened to pull points from the team if the coach or his team mates said anything else.

Gizmo5 commented on my Facebook posting that it was a legal move, and MP Jr. should not have been ejected from the match. His coach agrees.

I do not know enough about the rules of wrestling to know, so for now I am relying on the coach and Gizmo5 to declare that the ref is just being a pansy.
You should have done the same move on the ref to assert your dominance. Then pee on him afterwards.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,131 Posts
Audaces fortuna iuvat

Nemo

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
What happened to gizmo5? He has not posted on here in over a year.

·
يفخر الكافر
3,938 Posts
Nice slam! Don't know a whole lot about wrestling, but I'm sure a move like that will take most of the fight out of your opponent.

Did you record the video with an actual potato? :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts