Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts
"conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction."

I see that drug enforcement is not the only area where the reported size of the fish differs significantly from reality.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,531 Posts
That Kansas group is only alleged to be one of MANY little groups that make up the larger III% group.

But this little terror cell appears to be the real deal: domestic terrorists. White ******* racist gun nuts that branched into a plot to use 4 car bombs made of sensitized ammonium nitrate (same as Timothy MvVeigh used in OKC) to blow up an entire apartment building.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/thre...ck-targeting-local-somali-immigrant-community

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,156 Posts

·
Registered
14,956 Posts

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
That Kansas group is only alleged to be one of MANY little groups that make up the larger III% group.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/thre...ck-targeting-local-somali-immigrant-community
“These charges are based on eight months of investigation by the FBI that is alleged to have taken the investigators deep into a hidden culture of hatred and violence,†said Acting U.S. Attorney Beall. “Many Kansans may find it as startling as I do that such things could happen here.â€
If he, and the rest of his kind, were honest, the same could be said about another ideological group.

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,938 Posts
"conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction."

I see that drug enforcement is not the only area where the reported size of the fish differs significantly from reality.
That's the same charge that was filed against the NY/NJ bomber last month.

·
Proud GCO member.
7,960 Posts
That's the same charge that was filed against the NY/NJ bomber last month.
They wore out "terrorism" and "terroristic threats" on teens making draino "bombs" so they had to come up with a new and improved nasty sounding charge for actual terrorists.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Chris Hill is bad news, he's an absolute Maniac. I have a good friend who has had some dealings with them. The truth be known they probably really do belong in jail or prison

1 - 12 of 12 Posts