If you're "made"

Discussion in 'GWL News & Information' started by Boy Racer, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Boy Racer

Boy Racer New Member

Who cares? What does it matter if my shirt gets stuck over my carry rig rather than covering it up? Both means of carry are allowed, aren't they?

2. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

There is no legal difference.

The only real difference is if you think you are concealed when in fact you are not. Which means you are not paying attention to them but they are paying attention to you.

3. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Yea, since I'm in FL I have to pay extra attention to stuff like that. I pay attention anyway, but gotta add a little more for that.

4. Axeman

Axeman New Member

I would be willing to bet if you took a poll, that most sheeple would freak out more at a firearm that is only partly uncovered by accident, then if it "looked" intentionally open. :wink:

5. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

As most people have commented about OC'ing, the sheeple usually are in their own world and do not notice. If it were concealed from plain view and you could only see it poking through a shirt or something, I think it would be less likely to be seen by the sheep.

6. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

If you are "made," you must immediately get rid of ALL witnesses. :sly:

7. wsweeks2

wsweeks2 New Member

:rotfl:

8. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

+1

9. viper32cm

viper32cm New Member

I got made yesterday by one of my friends.

Not a bad thing since he shoots too, but it did tick me off... becasue I was pocket carrying.

I need a better pocket holster.

I later informed him that I've carried much larger guns on my person without his knowledge. :lol:

10. gizmo5

gizmo5 New Member

:lol: LMAO

11. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

I carried concealed a .45 amongst a bunch of tourists, and when I was finished and transitioned back to open carry, my wife said, "Oh, were you carrying in there?"

I guess it was concealed better than I thought.

Good thing for the all of the witnesses.