If you like Vietnamese food!!

Discussion in 'Places Off-Limits' started by gixxer750, Dec 27, 2010.

1. gixxer750

gixxer750 Member

I was open carrying with my sweater covering half my pistol. He grabbed my sweater and tucked it behind the pistol and told me, " you can carry here, no need to hide it!" If you think it got too personal for him to grab my sweater, we hang out, drink, and watch games together(The owner). :righton:

What the Pho
    2442 Pleasant Hill Rd # 3A
    Duluth, GA 30096-1710

2. rmodel65

rmodel65 Yukon Cornelius

i have Vietnamese food for the first time the other day was pretty good

3. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

If Somebody grabs my clothes over my gun, I'm going to be like "WHAT THE PHO !!!" myself. :twisted:

But it's good to know the owner of this restaurant is carry-friendly. When I'm in the vicinity of Gwinnett Place Mall, I'll have to stop by for a meal.

4. sirkut

sirkut Member

I think I may have found a place to try whenever I'm in that area!

5. I'll definitely keep that one in mind if I'm ever in that area.

My wife and I go to VN Pho and Pho Dai Loi since it's near us, and they don't seem to mind me open carrying.

6. moga

moga New Member

Love Vietnamese (and just about all other cuisines from SE Asia) so will have to try this place. Thanks for the rec.

7. Viking

Viking New Member

That's great. I always wanted to check that place out -- gives me a good reason to now. :righton:

8. moga

moga New Member

Is that the place that's next to Papa Buffet on SR54 in Morrow? Every time me & mine eat dinner there, we're stared at by a restaurant of curious eyes. Lunch and off hours is normal, but when the dining room is packed, it's like we've crashed a dinner party without an invitation! I've carried there every time but never openly. I imagined before reading this thread that it would freak out the locals even more than our presence. :lol:

9. You are correct, that is VN Pho next to Papa Buffet. I know what you mean, when it first opened I felt that way too. After it being opened for a month or so the clientele changed from mostly Asian to all nationalities. I am not afraid of going to ethnic restaurants, but it can be a little intimidating at first.

10. triggerman357

triggerman357 Active Member

I normally drop into Nam Phuong off JCB in Norcross for lunch. I may check this place out when my Comp-Tac paddle holster arrives.

11. ICP_Juggalo

ICP_Juggalo Professional Troll

After just getting back from living in Vietnam for about 5 weeks, I don't even want to look at any vietnamese food much less have any for a while :sick:

Thanks for the heads up though, will have to take the "ba xa" out there to eat sometime. ong xa yeu ba xa nhieu...

What the pho? hmm clever name. Pho=noodles

12. v890115

v890115 New Member

I especially like Pho Mi Mi. It's not far from the "What The Pho" place.