Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...they'll end up slicing each other up over parking spaces!

Oh wait, they do:

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,139 Posts
Well, it looks like both of these guys were jerks, but the one with the sword was more aggressive and dangerous.
Now, consider the result of this confrontation. The guy with the sword may have given a very minor wound to the arm of the guy in red. Or maybe no injury, just a slap the might leave a bruise. The sword guy broke the back window of the other guy's car. And maybe the guy in red might have left a minor dent in the trunk of sword-man's car by pounding it with his hand.

That's it. No real injury, and very little property damage, and no members of the general public were ever in danger. Just these two fools.

Now, imagine the outcome if crazy sword-guy had a gun. Likely somebody would be dead. And brandishing or using a gun on a crowded city street like that would scare the public. They would feel in danger, and some of them would be.

I'm glad no guns were involved in this incident.

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
sword guy was definately crazy. For one he had a sword. For 2 you never pick a fight with a guy wearing a pink jumpsuit.

·
Registered
65 Posts
gunsmoker said:
Well, it looks like both of these guys were jerks, but the one with the sword was more aggressive and dangerous.
Now, consider the result of this confrontation. The guy with the sword may have given a very minor wound to the arm of the guy in red. Or maybe no injury, just a slap the might leave a bruise. The sword guy broke the back window of the other guy's car. And maybe the guy in red might have left a minor dent in the trunk of sword-man's car by pounding it with his hand.

That's it. No real injury, and very little property damage, and no members of the general public were ever in danger. Just these two fools.

Now, imagine the outcome if crazy sword-guy had a gun. Likely somebody would be dead. And brandishing or using a gun on a crowded city street like that would scare the public. They would feel in danger, and some of them would be.

I'm glad no guns were involved in this incident.
Me too.

Although watch again, 1:15 - the jumpsuit guy smashes the rear windshield. I know the sword guy was nutso - but why smash the dudes windshield? He has a sword :screwy:

Not saying that the revenge smash was justified...

·
Registered
500 Posts
If you can believe the background info, it sounds like a road rage incident. The cab driver got out of his car first and assaulted the sword guys car. Sword guy should have called 911 right there. Do they have 911 in Prague?

·
Luggage Killer
786 Posts
suttree said:
If you can believe the background info, it sounds like a road rage incident. The cab driver got out of his car first and assaulted the sword guys car. Sword guy should have called 911 right there. Do they have 911 in Prague?
112 â€" General Emergency Number

112 is the general emergency line throughout the European Union (similar to 911 in the U.S.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts