Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,288512,00.html

For those of you who are unaware, vomiting is one method recommended by the Illinois State Police to avoid being victimized if you are a female. There is also screaming, using a nail file. Of course, using a handgun you are more likely to hurt someone else, so that isn't an option.

Florida Police Arrest Two Teens in Gang-Rape of Woman, Forcing Son to Participate
Friday, July 06, 2007

E-MAIL STORY PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION
WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. â€" Two teenagers were accused of gang raping a woman and forcing her 12-year-old son to join in the attack, then beating him and pouring cleaning solution into his eyes.

Authorities allege Avion Lawson, 14, and Nathan Walker, 16, were among a group of about 10 masked suspects who forced their way into the woman's apartment in a crime-ridden housing project the night of June 18.

The two were being held without bail Friday on suspicion of armed sexual battery by multiple perpetrators, sexual performance by a child, armed home invasion and aggravated battery. Both were arrested this week, but formal charges had not been filed.

"Any rape case is horrible but this takes it to another level, something you can't think of even in your worst dreams," police spokesman Ted White said.

According to the police report, a man knocked on the woman's door at about 9 p.m. and told her he had a flat tire. The mother and son, whom police have not identified, went outside and were ambushed by a group of gun-wielding suspects.

The victims told police they were forced back into their home and beaten and sexually assaulted. According to authorities, the men raped, sodomized and beat the woman, then forced her son to participate in the assault at gunpoint, making him have sex with his mother in front of them

The boy was then beaten and had numerous household cleaning liquids poured into his eyes, according to the police report..

The suspects also stole a few hundred dollars worth of cash and jewelry, White said.

White said more arrests were pending, but he would not say if authorities had identified additional suspects. The teens in custody were not cooperating, but Lawson confessed to taking part in the attack, White said. Walker has denied involvement, White said.

DNA evidence in a condom found in the victims' home linked Lawson to the crime, police said. Investigators also say they found a palm print belonging to Walker at the scene.

The victims did not suffer life-threatening injuries and have been released from the hospital, White said.

"They're going through the county victim services for counseling," he said.

Lawson lived in Dunbar Village, the hardscrabble project where the attack occurred. Walker was apparently visiting a friend there, White said.

Authorities believe the suspects all knew each other from the neighborhood, but they don't think they knew the victims directly.

Prosecutors have 21 days from the time a suspect is arrested to formally file charges. Lawson was arrested Tuesday. Walker was arrested Thursday.

A call to Lawson's public defender was not immediately returned. It was not known if Walker has an attorney.
If I were in that community I would try to form a lynch mob and take them out of jail for a more public trial. And execution.

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
This just makes me sick. And then the icing on the cake is pouring cleaning solution in his eyes?

These ruthless pieces of :censored: need to be attached to a tall tree with a short piece of rope.

·
Registered
267 Posts
just one of many videos illustrating the fine, upstanding citizens of West Palm Beach. But, I'm sure they're all good kids...

·
Romans 10:13
4,638 Posts
mmmTang said:
just one of many videos illustrating the fine, upstanding citizens of West Palm Beach. But, I'm sure they're all good kids...
:censored: :censored:

·
Romans 10:13
4,638 Posts
Bring back the guillotine.......with a dull blade.

·
Registered
267 Posts
How about we apply the death penalty to gang membership? Wear some colors, get a nice little tattoo, and then meet mr guillotine?

seriously, wtf is up with people from west palm beach? I've been in some parts of Atlanta where I had no business being, but I've never seen or heard anything going on like whats in those videos. And wtf is up with making some kid have sex with his mother?!?!?!? I just can't find any words to really talk about that.

reason #8,485,926,351 to carry

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
mmmTang said:
How about we apply the death penalty to gang membership? Wear some colors, get a nice little tattoo, and then meet mr guillotine?

seriously, wtf is up with people from west palm beach? I've been in some parts of Atlanta where I had no business being, but I've never seen or heard anything going on like whats in those videos. And wtf is up with making some kid have sex with his mother?!?!?!? I just can't find any words to really talk about that.

Hey, now.

I'm tattooed white trash and damn proud to say it, and I'm not a gang member...

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
mmmTang said:

Would you really want Alfalfa, Spanky and Buckwheat to meet mr. guillotine? :shock:

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
mmmTang said:
Probably the whole freedom of association thing will get in the way. Pesky freedom. :wink:

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I guess I would just end up in jail myself or at least a mental hospital. I would simply have to find and opportunity to exeucte these POSs personally were I (Dear Lord in Heaven please don't let it ever!!) be involved as a victim in something like this. I think my mental state would not allow these kinds of criminals to go through the legal system. If I could personally ID them then I could personally overlay a crosshair on their noggin. These kinds of people are not people, they are rabid animals & should simply be destroyed like any other rabid varmit would be.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Tinkerhell said:
I guess I would just end up in jail myself or at least a mental hospital. I would simply have to find and opportunity to exeucte these POSs personally were I (Dear Lord in Heaven please don't let it ever!!) be involved as a victim in something like this. I think my mental state would not allow these kinds of criminals to go through the legal system. If I could personally ID them then I could personally overlay a crosshair on their noggin. These kinds of people are not people, they are rabid animals & should simply be destroyed like any other rabid varmit would be.
Ever read the book Without Remorse, by Tom Clancy?

If you haven't, I highly suggest you do.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts