Idiot with guns

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Adam5, Oct 27, 2007.

1. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

2. SamTay04

SamTay04 New Member

:shock: Some real nice shooting there. Did anybody else watch the MythBusters episode about shooting up in the air?

3. moonchicken

moonchicken New Member

Couldn't have said it better myself...
    :?

4. SamTay04

SamTay04 New Member

+1

5. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

Man, I want a clip-loaded revolver and a 9 milly. :( What a lucky guy. Last time I shot straight up at Bulls Eye, Greg got pissed and kicked me out. So unfair!

6. bondrm

bondrm Guest

somebody "Favorited" it....yikes :bigshock:

7. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

:shock: Great muzzle control when loading them up, too...

8. merlock

merlock Active Member

Watched it again...I like his .357 semi-automatic revolver.

Hell awaits me :devil: but I hope this clown becomes a Darwin Award nominee.

9. Thorsen

Thorsen New Member

I'd like to see him become a Darwin award nominee as well, so save me a seat on that train to hell.

10. Mafuta54

Mafuta54 Active Member

Video removed by user!!

11. moonchicken

moonchicken New Member

Yep. Somebody in there posted that they saved the video and were going to forward it to the po-po. So I think that guy probably is sitting in some jail cell right now waiting for his court appearance.
    :handcuffs:

:jail:

Why would someone do something so stoooopid? Why would someone video tape themselves doing something so stooopid? Why would someone then post the video on youtube for the whole world to see? :shakehead:

Do any of you think he will be showing his "9 milly" to his new boyfriends in the slammer? :rotfl2:

12. ls1ssdavid

ls1ssdavid New Member

Yeah I just tried to watch...

13. blind_shake

blind_shake Well-Known Member

For those that didn't get to see the video, someone please discribe what was in it. Your comments got me curious and I can't find it anywhere. Other than shoot it in the air what else did he do? Illegal?

14. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Sitting in a chair, loaded up a few guns (two pistols and a revolver). I got bored so I fast-forwarded it a little bit and saw him go to the edge of the woods and fire straight up with each of the guns. He didn't have earplug so he put his head on his shoulder and used his non-shooting hand to cover the other ear..I think...

15. budder

budder Moderator Staff Member

He also preferred to hold the guns so that the scary end was pointed at his chest. I'm not quite sure why.

16. merlock

merlock Active Member

:rotfl:

17. jason1

jason1 New Member

I thought shooting in the air is not illegal.It might be ok if your shooting on your own land that has 25 acres or more then I say it ok with a 22 rifle.

18. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

I don't believe shooting in the air is explicitly illegal, but he might have been near a public road or something like that. Then again, there may be something about shooting in the air in the law (maybe something about shooting ranges and requiring backstops or something like that. Not sure.

19. moonchicken

moonchicken New Member

Yep. IF he got in trouble, I think that's probably the reason why. If there were other houses nearby or a public road or something. Or maybe the law where he is says you can't discharge guns outside (unless self-defense, etc.).
    One of the comments on the video mentioned New York and Brooklyn, but other than that, I really don't know where that took place.