I hope it's as nice as the old one

·
Registered
3,405 Posts

·
:) :) :)
12,566 Posts
Will probably cost an arm and a leg.

Jeeps are just as bad as bro trucks now a days.

Let me know when I can order one as follows

- basic am/fm radio only
- no power windows
- no power seats
- no gps
- no fancy computer driven engine
- an engine compartment that you can easily access all maintenance related items without needing to be an engineer or having to remove numerous items to change a headlight bulb

Even on my old 06 dodge dakota to change the driver side headlamp bulb you have to completely remove the battery and its tray.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Will probably cost an arm and a leg.

Jeeps are just as bad as bro trucks now a days.

- basic am/fm radio only
- no power windows
- no power seats
- no gps
- an engine compartment that you can easily access all maintenance related items without needing to be an engineer or having to remove numerous items to change a headlight bulb

Even on my old 06 dodge dakota to change the driver side headlamp bulb you have to completely remove the battery and its tray.
I have a 1996 Cherokee Sport that fits most of this. AM/FM radio (no tape/CD), manual windows, manual seats, no GPS, straight 6 engine easily accessible. Only have to remove the grill to swap the headlights.

·
I watch the watchers
12,885 Posts

- basic am/fm radio only
- no power windows
- no power seats
- no gps
Were it within my power to do so, I'd make you ether head of engineering. I can't think of anything I'd rather have today more than a modernized FJ40 (and NO the new "FJ Cruiser" certainly does not count). I had a choice between a green FJ45 and a CJ8 in copper. I took the CJ because of the extra bed length plus I was going to Aridzona and regretted it years later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.