Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,889 Posts
SPF = Sold Pending Funds. Meaning that an agreement has been made to sell it, but you haven't met with the buyer yet.

FTF = Face To face. Meaning that you will not ship the item, the buyer will need to meet you in person.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Adam5 said:
SPF = Sold Pending Funds. Meaning that an agreement has been made to sell it, but you haven't met with the buyer yet.

FTF = Face To face. Meaning that you will not ship the item, the buyer will need to meet you in person.
But most on here don't care about SPF. I had many deals that I was going to buy something and the people sold it to someone else . I know now don't get your hopes up until it's in route to be in your hands.

·
Registered
488 Posts
TPM - Traded Pending Meeting
SPM - Sold Pending Meeting
FTF/F2F - Face To Face
FS - For Sale
FT - For Trade
FSO - For Sale Only
FTO - For Trade Only
WTT - Want To Trade
WTS - Want To Sell
OBO - Or Best Offer
OBRO - Or Best Reasonable Offer
NS - Night Sights

:righton:

·
I watch the watchers
12,883 Posts
NSTB = No Sales to Budder

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Tech5 said:
Adam5 said:

But most on here don't care about SPF. I had many deals that I was going to buy something and the people sold it to someone else . I know now don't get your hopes up until it's in route to be in your hands.
I understand that. Had that happen a few times myself.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,314 Posts
A couple others:

D/L or DL: Seller wants to see your driver's license
(federal law requires you only sell guns to residents as the same state as your own,
unless you get an FFL in on the transfer).

GFL or GWL : Seller wants to see your gun carry permit,
probably to make sure you've had the background check within the last few years.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Jetmac - now that we have all of that out of the way.....
What do you have for sale?
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts