Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
7 Year Member
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the local Fulton County polling place. There was me and another guy with 5 poll workers. It took 3 minutes (it was over an hour 4 years ago).

I voted against the local tax increase.

·
My Name is Inigo Montoya
4,025 Posts
I went to the local Fulton County polling place. There was me and another guy with 5 poll workers. It took 3 minutes (it was over an hour 4 years ago).

I voted against the local tax increase.
early voting ftw. i did that on monday.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Early voting Friday

·
Romans 10:13
4,652 Posts
My wife and I voted yesterday afternoon. We were in and out of the courthouse in 10 minutes.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
I voted libertarian down the line, took about 10 or 15 minutes. I was more than happy to do it.

·
:) :) :)
12,566 Posts
I'm also pretty sure my choice in actual edible food was a better decision than deciding between a crap filled burger or a dookie covered hotdog everyone else is voting for.

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
I'm also pretty sure my choice in actual edible food was a better decision than deciding between a crap filled burger or a dookie covered hotdog everyone else is voting for.
Literally, what you did was more productive with your time

·
Banned
7,204 Posts
I voted for chicken instead of steak today.
You have learned nothing from this forum. Pork is the other white meat. No need to vote for chicken chickens. Just because red meat slowly kills you is no reason to go full chicken.

I'm sure you were told a vote for pork was a vote for cow. Yeah, not too good with reading comprehension are you? A vote for pork is a vote for pork. We just want to get pork to 10% so we can have equal menu access.

·
:) :) :)
12,566 Posts
I'm not a big pork fan, with a few exceptions. (Bacon an obvious one)

My father in law smokes his own and makes pulled-pork a few times a year. Absolutely fantastic.

Then again, I'm one of those odd people who likes parmesan cheese on my pulled pork, along with the BBQ sauce.

I also eat bleu cheese crumbles on my steak instead of steak sauce. :lol:

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
Then again, I'm one of those odd people who likes parmesan cheese on my pulled pork, along with the BBQ sauce.
Yummm! Although I use a romano/parmesan mix on mine.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
When I first read the title, I thought it was I voted today (3 times) and I figured you for a democrat. My mistake!

·
Banned
7,204 Posts
I also eat bleu cheese crumbles on my steak instead of steak sauce. :lol:
I don't care your views on pork (I was trying to be humorous given the election season), but the fact you do not put steak sauce on your steak is what is important here. This is not directed at you, but rather those who do put steak sauce on their steak: You aren't cooking the steak right! Steak does not require sauce.

Cheese on meat? Yeah, those things go together. Even if you aren't conventional, you aren't outside the box.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Waited about 15 minutes total in Hall County today. Probably 100 people there around 1300 this afternoon.

Lots of older folks.

I grabbed the Johnson, and wrote in Harambe for Congress (as I don't care much for Doug Collins, who ran unopposed).

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,900 Posts
Waited about 15 minutes total in Hall County today. Probably 100 people there around 1300 this afternoon.

Lots of older folks.

I grabbed the Johnson, and wrote in Harambe for Congress (as I don't care much for Doug Collins, who ran unopposed).
YAAAAAAAS! Especially Harambe! D's out!

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
I voted this week. It was during lunch hour, so there was a 10-15 minute line. The most interesting comment I heard while waiting in line was one old geezer to another old geezer, "I wish there were more men in this line."

1 - 20 of 20 Posts