Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

i think this sums it all up tell em what you think

1K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Sharky 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Speaking of Ted...

Don't know if this is true or not, but I like it:

"Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being interviewed by a French journalist and animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, "What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one that killed my brother?' "

Nugent replied, "Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, 'What am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the French.' "

The interview ended at that point..."

:rotfl2:

#6 ·
Macktee said:
Speaking of Ted...

"Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being interviewed by a French journalist and animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting. The journalist asked, "What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one that killed my brother?' "

Nugent replied, "Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, 'What am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the French.' "

The interview ended at that point..."

:rotfl2:
I love Ted. :lol:

#9 ·
b8fish said:
Macktee said:
Speaking of Ted...

Not exactly, but close enough ..

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/nugent.asp

:righton:
Thanks b8fish...

I didn't check Snopes because I liked the quote too much to chance discovering it was bogus. Ya gotta admit, it does sound bogus.

Well, it sounds that way if attributed to anyone other than Ted.....!

I think I like the real story better than the one I received and posted here.

:D :) :lol: :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.